Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has Julius Peppers played this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has Julius Peppers played this year?

Just checked his stats, and Julius Peppers has only two sacks so far this year. Has he been playing better than his numbers or is that looking like an abortion of a signing?

I'd like to know this too.. curious, wasn't 1 sack vs the lions that knocked stafford out a couple weeks?
    Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

He has been huge for the Bears, he is the reason why we are so good defensively again, we dont blitz as much as we used to and Idonije is having his best season.

Comment

Yeah, what he's done for that defense doesn't show up on the stat sheet.

Comment

Ive seen him play two games and from what i saw hes been a beast, maybe not getting the numbers but playing very well and causeing problems and rushing the play constantly
          Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
          Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

He's been an absolute monster, unblockable most of the times I see him, and a very high motor. He looks like he's been worth every bit of the money he got.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

He's been an absolute animal. I can safely say that the only Bears DE I can remember being as disruptive as Peppers was Richard Dent. He's not getting sacks, but he's batting down passes, blocking kicks, hitting the QB, hurrying the QB, and stuffing the run. VERY satisfied with the signing.

Comment

He was a monster against the run today, didn't do a whole lot in pass rushing. Surprisingly the Bills picked up the Bears pass rush really well until the announcers obviously jinxed them with their praise in the 4th quarter and the next play they gave a sack up to Idonije (I think, I dont remember...)

Comment

He created a ton of holding penalties against the Packers.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information