Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the G-Men on the verge of another SB run??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Most of the Giants fans here are smart enough to know the Super Bowl isn't won in October or November. Honestly I think the Eagles have done better than us so far.
    #Chop


    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
      hahhhahahahahaahahaha
      i have a feeling the other poster doesn't get this reference.
      BUT STOP THESE TYPE OF THREADS THEY MAKE ME NERVOUS
      Ugh. 10. So knowledgeable, about who was better, who was more productive, and who was putting up games for ages.

      Comment


      • #18
        Didn't #10 actually say that the year we won the Super Bowl or was it when in '08 when Plax shot himself?
        #Chop


        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          Let's be serious. The Giants are putting up a performance for the ages today.
          It had to be done.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Didn't #10 actually say that the year we won the Super Bowl or was it when in '08 when Plax shot himself?
            It was the year following the SB victory.


            Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              Number10 is that you?

              Last time I saw that guy he was stating how Rivers wasnt cut out to be a NY QB right before Rivers led the Chargers back on a two minute TD drive to win the game. I ******* miss that kid.
              no... its

              GiantRutgersFan is that you?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                Most of the Giants fans here are smart enough to know the Super Bowl isn't won in October or November. Honestly I think the Eagles have done better than us so far.
                yeah, honestly, they just beat the team we got raped by, the Colts

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  Let's be serious. The Giants are putting up a performance for the ages today.

                  I was so ready to make this post.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                    Must have been before my time. I apologize for taking it seriously
                    haha absolutely 0 need to apologize, it was just a big joke when the giants dominated some team whom i'm too tired to recall, and they were garbage and a poster came out and said it was a giants "game for the ages"
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      The next two posts will define Eli Manning.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        This thread is Eli's opportunity to become a legend.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Please lock this thread. I don't like where it's headed.
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Please lock this thread. I don't like where it's headed.


                            All I know is that the Giants are heading to the Super Bowl.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                              All I know is that the Giants are heading to the Super Bowl.
                              Eagles have been better. For real.
                              #Chop


                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                                All I know is that the Giants are heading to the Super Bowl.
                                There is a special place reserved for you in football hell.
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information