Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the G-Men on the verge of another SB run??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
    All I know is that the Giants are heading to the Super Bowl.
    I think they are heading for a celebration in the Super Bowl.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

This thread makes me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I think they are heading for a celebration in the Super Bowl.

Bucs vs. Giants Super Bowl. The collective powers of Eli and Freeman will make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          haha absolutely 0 need to apologize, it was just a big joke when the giants dominated some team whom i'm too tired to recall, and they were garbage and a poster came out and said it was a giants "game for the ages"
          It was the Seahawks. Which is makes this even better.

Comment

The worst thing about this thread is that a Giants fan didn't even start it yet everyone is dumping on us.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
              Bucs vs. Giants Super Bowl. The collective powers of Eli and Freeman will make it happen.
              They will rid of that ******** concept of a NFC vs AFC superbowl! Just for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                The worst thing about this thread is that a Giants fan didn't even start it yet everyone is dumping on us.
                Maybe because Number 10 jokes are just fantastic.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Number 10 was my favorite poster outside of Lipid or whatever the kids name was who Pmd mods saying he killed himself or something.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Maybe because Number 10 jokes are just fantastic.
                    He hasn't been around in forever so people are just hating now. We're not the best but no reason for anyone to call us out like this randomly.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

This isn't really calling you out, it's just random harmless jokes. No need to get upset over it Zak.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        He hasn't been around in forever so people are just hating now. We're not the best but no reason for anyone to call us out like this randomly.

What do you care you're going to the Super Bowl anyway. Haters gon' hate.

Comment

Whos making fun of the Giants, everyone is jumping at the chance to bring up Number 10. Giants just destroyed today.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Strong chance they can represent the NFC, but again, they really haven't beaten a quality opponent and have yet to play the Eagles yet. They were blown out by Indy and Tennessee and Houston is hot and cold in my opinion.

They beating the snot out of every other team though, but I wouldn't count out the Saints just yet. It seems they are starting to click now. The Falcons are making a strong case too, so I would say New Orleans is still the team to beat.

Comment

They were my #2 in the NFC (after the f'n Cowboys) with alot of potential to be #1...I really should have went with them because I really buy that team they have and the QB they have.

Comment

Performance for the ages, performance for the ages!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information