McClain Spits on Crowder, Hilarity Ensues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    To be fair I often confuse Helen Keller with Anne Frank too.
    that's the ******** nazi chick right?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
      that's the ******** nazi chick right?
      No, I'm pretty sure that was Amelia Earhart.

Comment

"I couldn't find London on a map if they didn't have the names of the countries. I swear to God. I don't know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that. I know London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That's the closest thing I know to London. He's black, so I'm sure he's not from London. I'm sure that's a coincidental name."
        Also gold.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Crowder played like **** today but goddamn that man is ******* comedy gold.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

It wasn't Brodeur, but somebody really did that mistake on these boards. Can't remember who it was either.

Comment

For some reason, I think the funniest part is "I'm mad right now. **** it. I'm not as swift as I usually am."

Comment

I seem to remember it being Brodeur as well. Job would know though. Must have been Brodeur who pointed it out.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                  For some reason, I think the funniest part is "I'm mad right now. **** it. I'm not as swift as I usually am."

I agree. The whole thing is amazing though.

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                  I seem to remember it being Brodeur as well. Job would know though. Must have been Brodeur who pointed it out.
                  I'm pretty sure Brodeur said something about Hellen Keller being utterly useless, which is very true.

Comment

Best thread EVER.

ROFL

Comment

This was the first thing that came to my mind when I read that paragraph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQof6sxMjp4
                      "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

hahahahaah ******* great
                        I needed this after the Browns just made my Pats their *****
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
                          This was the first thing that came to my mind when I read that paragraph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQof6sxMjp4
                          That movie is awesome.

"Well then who the **** is Anne Frank?"
                          "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

I think the greatest thing said of everything was what Derrick Mason said:

Mason was more colorful in his response to Crowder, one of the NFL's most infamous trash talkers. Earlier this week, Crowder referred to the 36-year-old Mason as "the old man," prompting Mason to respond back by claiming, "[Crowder] was still peeing on himself when I was playing football."

Following Sunday's game Mason again called out Crowder.

"You have to be able in this sport to be able to back up what you talk, and for some reason this guy every time he says something he doesn't back it up," Mason said. "He's not a marquee player. I don't think they even want him on this team, but they have no one to replace him. So he has to be there.

"He's in the game, and he's getting knocked down. He's getting pushed out of the way. The guy is horrible. Honestly, the guy is horrible. He's probably a good guy. Not taking that away from him, but he's horrible. He's not a good football player. Honestly, he needs to go back and watch the film and humble himself and not say anything."

Comment

Thought it was talking about Rolando McClain. Thank god its not

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                I do believe that was in reference to Clerks 2, where Randal confuses the two of them at the beginning of the movie. Or it could just be Brodeur being stupid.
                                It's a Clerks 2 reference, one which I make like all the time.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information