Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McClain Spits on Crowder, Hilarity Ensues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • McClain Spits on Crowder, Hilarity Ensues

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5777860
    Crowder said when he complained to the officials, they told him they didn't see McClain spit at him.
    "Then they said something about they let [Dolphins linebacker] Karlos Dansby get away with a facemask the play before," Crowder said. "Who the f--- cares? A guy just spit in my face! I don't give a damn about Karlos pulling somebody's facemask. Like they didn't see [Dolphins quarterback] Chad Henne get hit twice when he slid. Yeah, a little Stevie Wonder and Anne Frank."
    Asked what the Anne Frank reference meant, Crowder said "Who was that? Is that the blind girl? Helen Keller ... I don't know who the f--- Anne Frank is. I'm mad right now. F--- it. I'm not as swift as I usually am.
    One of the funniest things I've ever heard. God bless you Crowder.


    Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
    12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

    Steddy Ambition!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

  • #2
    Bwhahahahahaha is she the blind girl. Oh man thats priceless.


    Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

    Comment


    • #3
      Anne Frank is the 3x world hide and seek champion.

      Comment


      • #4
        Just when we thought he couldn't get any dumber, he goes and proves us all wrong.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by nepg View Post
          Anne Frank is the 3x world hide and seek champion.
          Bwhahahahahaha This thread is amazing.


          Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

          Comment


          • #6
            Channing Crowder has been a semi-******** for a while now, but still, that's great.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

            [@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

            Comment


            • #7
              I think I remember someone having a sig quote of Brodeur making the exact same mistake haha.

              Comment


              • #8
                Anne Frank, Helen Keller. Same difference. ;)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hahahahaha this is awesome.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    I think I remember someone having a sig quote of Brodeur making the exact same mistake haha.
                    I do believe that was in reference to Clerks 2, where Randal confuses the two of them at the beginning of the movie. Or it could just be Brodeur being stupid.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      SEC education
                      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

                      Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hahaha and I thought Vince Young was stupid

                        SPLOOSH

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                          Hahaha and I thought Vince Young was stupid


                          I need no excuse to break this out, but it's good to have one.

                          Still, <333 VY!!!
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                          [@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Epic thread is epic.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              To be fair I often confuse Helen Keller with Anne Frank too.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information