Bengals and Carson Palmer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengals and Carson Palmer

Is Palmer going to be back with the Bengals next season?

I don't know his contract situation and if he can be cut before next season, but I wondering if Bengals fan want him back next season and if y'all think Palmer will be gone.

Thoughts?

And if y'all think Palmer will be gone, then who do y'all want to replace him?...Draft/FA QBs.

Comment

Depends on their draft status, in my opinion. If they are in position to draft a QB in the 1st round, then he's gone.

Comment

Depends on their draft status, in my opinion. If they are in position to draft a QB in the 1st round, then he's gone. FA qb's are usually just a quick fix. The age on this team might make the new coaching staff think about rebuilding, especially on offense.

Comment

Prepare to hear trade rumors to Arizona in the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
            Prepare to hear trade rumors to Arizona in the offseason.
            Minny would be possible too.

I think the Cards will draft one of the big arms in this draft if they can and let them start from day 1.

Comment

Carson Palmer to the Cards would be niiice. He's still top 10 in the league in Total Yards, ypg, and Touchdowns.

I think he just sucks mentally. He makes stupid decisions. At times can't hit the broad side of a barn and often COMPLETELY overthrows wide open receivers.

He probably just needs to practice.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                Carson Palmer to the Cards would be niiice. He's still top 10 in the league in Total Yards, ypg, and Touchdowns.

I think he just sucks mentally. He makes stupid decisions. At times can't hit the broad side of a barn and often COMPLETELY overthrows wide open receivers.

Sounds like Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger View Post
                  Sounds like Anderson.
                  Derek Anderson is too busy ******* chicks to care about football

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post

Or perhaps his arm is just shot.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                    Originally posted by Borat
                    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                      Or perhaps his arm is just shot.
                      Somehow I don't completely buy that argument

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                        So? Everyone gets fortunate on the occasional deep pass. That still doesn't excuse Carson Palmer's inaccuracy every other time he throws the ball.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                        -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                        Originally posted by Borat
                        Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

If i was them i would try to trade him before the rest of the league realizes how much injuries has derailed his career and he still has some trade value.

He just hasn't been the same since the knee and elbow injuries

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                          Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                            So? Everyone gets fortunate on the occasional deep pass. That still doesn't excuse Carson Palmer's inaccuracy every other time he throws the ball.
                            Because someone's arm being "shot" doesn't have anything to do with luck or lack thereof. If it's shot, it's no longer a viable option. That's not the case.

Comment

Carson Palmer is one of the worst quarterbacks in the NFL right now. It's a shame but it is what it is.

He's terrible. If you replaced him with Jordan Palmer, would you even notice?

Seriously. Think about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information