Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Rob Ryan deserve to be on the Head Coaching radar?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Rob Ryan deserve to be on the Head Coaching radar?

Being that his defense two weeks ago took down Brees and made him throw 4 picks then this week holding the Pats... His unit is playing well without a game changing player on it. Which is impressive, there's not one player on the browns thats going to keep an offensive coordinator up at night. So what do you guys think?

He's definitely a head coaching candidate, for those reasons as well as the success Rex has had in New York. He has a very brash personality that may turn off some teams though.

Comment

Unlikely to happen but I would love it if he went to the AFC East so he would be in the same division as Rex.

Comment

I sincerely hope not.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
        <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
        <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
        <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

I blame BeerBaron for this

Comment

If you think Rex says some dumb ****, wait till you give Rob a podium.

Originally posted by borg9
            Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

Rob was already on the radar... and deservingly so.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
                I sincerely hope not.
                Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                I blame BeerBaron for this
                Originally posted by Brown Leader View Post
                If you think Rex says some dumb ****, wait till you give Rob a podium.
                Would seem as though you don't want to lose the guy......hrmmmmmm..... :)

Comment

Just a point of fact, I would say.

Originally posted by borg9
                  Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    Would seem as though you don't want to lose the guy......hrmmmmmm..... :)
                    I love having Mangini as an even-keel head coach with Rob Ryan bat **** nuts energy guy coordinator... it's a sweet combo

Comment

I definitely don't want to lose him, but it's true what was said. You think Rex gives outlandish comments? Rob makes Rex look tame sometimes.

But honestly, I wouldn't want either of them as my head coach. I'm just not a fan of guys who talk that much as the guy in charge of my team. As a coordinator, it's awesome, but once they become the head guy, I'm not a fan.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                      <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                      <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                      <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
                        I definitely don't want to lose him, but it's true what was said. You think Rex gives outlandish comments? Rob makes Rex look tame sometimes.

But honestly, I wouldn't want either of them as my head coach. I'm just not a fan of guys who talk that much as the guy in charge of my team. As a coordinator, it's awesome, but once they become the head guy, I'm not a fan.
                        I don't know if I was making the decision I'd want a guy quite that loud, but after years of Lovie being too calm, I'd like a little life out of my coach. I want to see him chew someone out after a **** up or get pissed when the game is going wrong.

Lovie just stares blankly at the scoreboard like "derr.....how are we losing? I don't understand....maybe I should throw the challenge flag. I challenge the fact that we are losing."

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                          I don't know if I was making the decision I'd want a guy quite that loud, but after years of Lovie being too calm, I'd like a little life out of my coach. I want to see him chew someone out after a **** up or get pissed when the game is going wrong.

Lovie just stares blankly at the scoreboard like "derr.....how are we losing? I don't understand....maybe I should throw the challenge flag. I challenge the fact that we are losing."
                          hahahaha. that sounds so much like Wade.

Comment

I don't know who deserves credit in Cleveland, but someone has them playing really really well.
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                              I don't know who deserves credit in Cleveland, but someone has them playing really really well.
                              Eric Mangini is an awesome coach.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information