Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stafford re-injures shoulder, season over?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
    Suh>Okung or Williams

I'd rather have Jahvid Best and live with Backus's average play at LT. The Lions mismanaged Best's turf toe and its ruining his season. He has it on both toes and they didn't let it heal.
    I've been watching Jahvid this year and I honestly don't see the huge drop off in his explosion like I read on the wire on in articles. I know he's been dinged up, but every player in the NFL plays like that. The run blocking in Detroit blows though. Jahvid's skills are almost useless behind that OL.

For the record, I like what I see in Detroit & Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by mellojello View Post
      I've been watching Jahvid this year and I honestly don't see the huge drop off in his explosion like I read on the wire on in articles. I know he's been dinged up, but every player in the NFL plays like that. The run blocking in Detroit blows though. Jahvid's skills are almost useless behind that OL.

For the record, I like what I see in Detroit & Cleveland.
      He's been dancing in the backfield and has turf toe on both feet. He's been a completely different player than in the preseason and the first couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
        He's been dancing in the backfield and has turf toe on both feet. He's been a completely different player than in the preseason and the first couple of weeks.
        Most of what I see him doing in the backfield is getting blown up. On the plays he was effective in the preseason, he had holes to run through, albeit they were very small. I don't recall almost all of the OL being pushed back literally 3+ yards on running plays.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information