Karlos Dansby calls Ravens soft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePudge View Post
    “They’ll screen you to death, check it down, all high-percentage offense. They’re scared. [Joe] Flacco will throw the game away, which he will if you get them behind.”

- That part is kind of true.
    Only against the Bengals ;).

Comment

Originally posted by ThePudge View Post
      “They’ll screen you to death, check it down, all high-percentage offense. They’re scared. [Joe] Flacco will throw the game away, which he will if you get them behind.”

- That part is kind of true.
      He was able to comeback to win the game with the Housh TD against the Steelers, I know its one incident and he needs to be able to do it consistently but just throwing it out there.

Comment

This is dumber than when Brent Celek tried to trash talk Dwight Freeney. At least the Eagles won.

Comment

All I'm hearing is that the Dolphins defense can't stop a soft team. Is that what Dansby was going for?

Comment

I love that he criticised them for running a "high percentage offense" I'm sorry but why the **** would a team not do that? Why would you care if your offense is soft or hard, I'd rather high percentage and marshmallow than low percentage and diamond hard...

The Dolphins... the only team that can dump Joey Porter and legitimately get stupider at LB?

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

I wonder what Dansby would have to say about the Colts offense. They've been one of the "softer" units in the league for a decade. Does that make them less successful in his eyes?
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Anyone who watched the second half of that game would have seen baby soft Ray Rice and his soft OLine plowing through their D

Comment

But he's better than Willis guys. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                    All I'm hearing is that the Dolphins defense can't stop a soft team. Is that what Dansby was going for?
                    Karlos Dansby doesn't believe in logic.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information