Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karlos Dansby calls Ravens soft

Karlos Dansby calls Ravens soft

One day after Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder's tirade against Baltimore Ravens fullback Le'Ron McClain who allegedly spit on Crowder, fellow Dolphins linebacker Karlos Dansby said it was difficult to calm his teammate down.

“The spit escalated it to a whole another level,” Dansby told South Florida reporters. “I wish I would’ve known or seen it. On the street, you’d get killed for that. The whole damn sideline was trying to calm him down, but they didn’t understand what happened.

“Once they found out what happened then, damn, you should’ve whupped his ass. He asked me on the sidelined should he go whup him. I’m like,

‘Yeah, go whup him,’ but then I’m like, ‘I need you, if you do it, you’re gonna hurt your team. So, you have to hold back.”

Meanwhile, Dansby was critical of the Ravens in general following a 26-10 loss.

“It’s real soft, offensive line was soft, fullbacks were soft, [expletive] quarterbacks was soft, whole offensive scheme was [expletive] soft,” Dansby said. “That’s the most disappointing part about it.”

If the Ravens are so soft, how did the Ravens manage to pile up 402 yards of total offense with several passes out of the backfield to running backs Ray Rice and Willis McGahee?

“That’s just their scheme, man,” Dansby said. “They soft. They want to take a shot. If it ain’t there, they want to check it down. They don’t ever want to take risks.

“They’ll screen you to death, check it down, all high-percentage offense. They’re scared. [Joe] Flacco will throw the game away, which he will if you get them behind.”

Hopefully they play again next year.

Comment

Words of frustration lol not so much truth
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
      Coples is that dude.
      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Karlos Dansby is a wise man and speaks words of thuthiness.

*braces for impact*
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Spit incident aside, it is really stupid to call the team that just kicked your ass 'soft.'

Comment

Just the kind of bulletin board material Harbaugh [EDIT and RAY],can run to the SB with.
            Last edited by Brown Leader; 11-09-2010, 11:10 AM.

Originally posted by borg9
            Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

thats one thing Ray Lewis doesnt like its trash talk. Look at how pissed he got when his old coach said something about him.

Also IDC if we are the most conservative offense in the NFL, if we can put up 400 yards Im lovin it.

Comment

Dansby needs to shut his cakehole and move on. NFL is already looking at the incident so no need to keep talking **** about it. And it's really not smart to call out a team when that team kicked your ass on all phases of the game.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

This is why i hate the dolphins. They talk just as much **** as the ravens and jets, but they seem to forget that there only 4-4

Sig by Me

Comment

Surely that article is a joke... the English is just so bad in the first couple of paragraphs that it couldn't possibly be real?

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

“They’ll screen you to death, check it down, all high-percentage offense. They’re scared. [Joe] Flacco will throw the game away, which he will if you get them behind.”

- That part is kind of true.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                      - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                      www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

If you average 9.9 yards per attempt on mostly screens and checkdowns then they were obivously there and it was the smart thing to do.

Comment

Thats funny, because their Qb does the same thing, just takes what is there.

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                            Surely that article is a joke... the English is just so bad in the first couple of paragraphs that it couldn't possibly be real?

Oh it's that bad, and it's real.

Comment

So apparently a team that pounds the rock down your throat and throws dump off's is soft. So according to Dansby teams who bomb it deep are tough teams? Yeah whatever, Dolphins got exposed for the mediocre team they are and now are going to whine about it to no end. Give me a break. You are the 3rd best team in your division, you have no right to talk after a blowout loss.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information