No announcement yet.

Does Mike Vick have the "Strongest" throwing arm in NFL histo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vick or jamarcus for the strongest arm ever i would say. george and elway made it look pretty though
    E]

Comment

I think Russell has a stronger arm, hard to tell. Jeff George I think was the biggest throwing arm though that I've seen. Both those guys were awesome pros.

Comment

Let the Bollerama begin!
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post

Let the Bollerama begin!
          How did such a wasted QB talent get a hot wife?
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

Boller could have been so great. I still have no clue what went wrong with him for seeing some incredible throws.

Comment

i was thinking boller too....****** cannon
              E]

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                Can't forget about

Elway didn't even have the biggest arm in super bowl XXXII.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Job View Post
                  Boller could have been so great. I still have no clue what went wrong with him for seeing some incredible throws.
                  6'3, 230, 4.61 with the strongest arm the NFL has ever seen. HoFer from the shoulders down.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Job View Post
                    Maybe because um, you know, a great QB needs more than just physical tools.

But Boller can throw 60 yards from his knees! 1st Round pick! (sarcasm)

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                      Elway didn't even have the biggest arm in super bowl XXXII.
                      Yeah comparing a 37 year old past his prime Elway to Favre is accurate. Both coming out fresh out of college, I think Elway would easily have the stronger arm. 75 yards from his knee.
                      bill belichick quote:
                      stats are for losers. the final score is for winners.

"This one's for John" Pat Bowlen

Comment

6'3, 230, 4.61 with the strongest arm the NFL has ever seen. HoFer from the shoulders down.
                        and the ankles up. The man loved to trip himself.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

he worked real hard also, he just didnt have the mental skills for it. Also it didnt help his WRs he had (people thought the 2009 Ravens WRs were bad. They were sooooo much better then Travis Taylor and Randy Hymes being your best 2 options) Plus perhaps Billick putting him as the starter as a rookie on a team that was a QB away from a superbowl didnt help as well.

But no **** he is a good looking guy. He was w/ Tara Reid for a while, plus my uncle is baltimore police and he went home with some miss USA contestant.

He also got 60 yards away from the goalpost, got on one knee and threw it between the uprights. What a cannon

Comment

I hope you're kidding about the strongest arm the NFL has ever seen thing. He had a cannon, but J-Roc, Vick, George, Elway, Favre, all had stronger arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post

He also got 60 yards away from the goalpost, got on one knee and threw it between the uprights. What a cannon
                              J-Roc did that plopped on his fat ass.

Comment

Boller did it while he was ******* hot super models.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information