• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
    His entire package made his arm more impressive by association
    Ewwww gross!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
      Why would any man let his wife go out in public with a see-thru blouse and no bra?
      One who learned that sharing is caring.

On a second thought: everyone has already seen her boobs in playboy magazines, so I guess he felt she had nothing to hide.

(yea, that was strange to me too)
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
        Ewwww gross!!!!
        Your mind goes to weird places.

Comment

George and Jamarcus Russell stand out from the rest of the guys I've seen, and that includes Favre, Elway, and Vick.
          Originally posted by SNIPER26
          fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

I'd like to stress this clip is at normal speed
            It most definitely is not.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              It most definitely is not.
              Unless gifsoup sped it up all on its lonesome, it wasn't by any significant degree.

Comment

Unless gifsoup sped it up all on its lonesome, it wasn't by any significant degree.

Restart the youtube video as he crosses the 30 in the .gif. That gives the youtube a bit of a head start and the .gif still finishes first. Not a huge difference, but I'm not crazy!

Comment

No, you're right, I think gifsoup compacted the frames a big, speeding it up. I more said what I said so that people wouldn't think that insane speed at which that ball travels 20 yards was greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Your mind goes to weird places.
                    You have no idea... :)

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                      Yeah, Jeff George launched some absolute rockets in his day.
                      His arm is definitely stronger than George's. We are talking Russell, Vick, Doug Williams, Farve, Elway and perhaps Matt Stafford. People here are overrating George's arm slightly. It was one of the strongest no doubt, but not as strong as the other. The thing with him is that the ball came out so quickly and cleanly, but for sheer velocity, the others I mentions were a half notch stronger. I am SHOCKED no one but me is mentioning Doug Williams. When he was at Tampa, balls would routinely bounce off of receivers pads as they misjudged the speed.
                      Last edited by Black Bolt; 11-10-2010, 08:11 AM.
                      Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

I'm not sure how you can make any kind of determination. I'm old enough that I saw most of the guys being discussed in this thread in their prime. Vick certainly has one of the strongest arms I've seen, but I can't say his arm is significantly stronger than Jeff George's was in his prime, or Elway, or whoever else you want to throw in the conversation.

Vick does make some of his throws look just effortless though.
                        "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

Probably. Vick has a ************* cannon. He really always has. His deep ball has always been a thing of beauty. But no, Jim Mora/Knapp figured it'd be best to put him in an offense dominated by short and intermediate routes.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information