Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been 3 years now and I still dont know what to think of Joe Flacco

Comment

• Let's not act like the Ravens are playing awful D here. They've shut down Turner, and Matt's just having a great game aside from that Roddy White TD miss.
      They are though, I dare say if the Falcons tried to run they would. Ravens are genuinely in the prevent like they have a lead or something. They are rushing 3 and it isn't even a rush, it's more 3 guys just holding space, dropping 8 into coverage and still can't stop completion after completion.

Hey Ryan is playing great and picking them apart, but if you are dropping 8 into deep coverage there just can't be that much space for receivers to be consistently standing on their own.

That was a horrific throw by Flacco, what was he trying to achieve there? That throw was so bad that the pick was basically a best case, if he is a half yard worse on that throw it was pick 6, nothing he could do was making that catchable for his man...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Theisman needs to stop talking about this DVD of Matt Ryan he faps to.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          Theisman needs to stop talking about this DVD of Matt Ryan he faps to.....
          He is really doing his best to make it sound sexual.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Oh and cool stat... Abraham is 3rd on the active Sack Leaders list. Not bad for a guy who flatout never gets mentioned when people talk about the best DEs in the league.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
              Oh and cool stat... Abraham is 3rd on the active Sack Leaders list. Not bad for a guy who flatout never gets mentioned when people talk about the best DEs in the league.
              He had is run in New York where he was jacked up to the ceiling hyped on some bad Jets teams, then has lived in obscurity. In ten years, when you have to list off the best pass rushers of this decade and you mention his name all of the people new to the game won't know who he is(ala Ricky Jackson) but he's one of the best. Damn better against the run than he's given credit for too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Killer run by Stallworth.

Comment

• Here comes us getting raped.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                    Killer run by Stallworth.
                    I see what you did there.

Comment

• AWESOME side line reporting.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                        I see what you did there.
                        I've been waiting to use "murderous hit by Lewis"

Comment

• Killer run by Stallworth.
                          Shouldn't it be Killer drive by the Ravens, keyed by Stallworth?

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Also, come back and smash the Falcons already Ravens, I mean wtf.

Oh and injure Ryan, Turner, and White while you're at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                              Shouldn't it be Killer drive by the Ravens, keyed by Stallworth?
                              Maybe. All I know is that he runs like a Bentley screaming down a dark highway.

Comment

• Oher gets punked again.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information