No announcement yet.

Week 10 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are the Eagles starters still in I dont get it.

Comment

• The football gods don't take too kindly to running up the score......As much as I'd like to see continued domination just for the sake of seeing it, it could hurt the Eagles in the long run. Score runners-up usually pay somehow in the end...

Comment

• Jaws just moved up to number 1 on Al Davis's hit list
        ;

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          The football gods don't take too kindly to running up the score......As much as I'd like to see continued domination just for the sake of seeing it, it could hurt the Eagles in the long run. Score runners-up usually pay somehow in the end...
          Tempting fate BIG time here, you're right.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            The football gods don't take too kindly to running up the score......As much as I'd like to see continued domination just for the sake of seeing it, it could hurt the Eagles in the long run. Score runners-up usually pay somehow in the end...
            Can the Football Gods hate on the greatness that is Mike Vick?

Just one more TD Mike Vick

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
              Can the Football Gods hate on the greatness that is Mike Vick?

Just one more TD Mike Vick
              They hated on Bo Jackson.

Comment

• Take Mcnabb out.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Anyone else see that lineman literally on rollerskates going backwards then! Must be pretty slippery out there!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Kolb in

GN

Comment

• Just got home, missed the game. I can tell Vick had a good game by looking at my Fantasy Team stats this week. All hail MV, MVP MVP MVP !!!!

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

• Watched the first TD then jumped back and forth until it hit 28 lol. Needless to say I switched to ESPN Classic to watch Duke win the title again. Time to pack it in again until the draft.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• So a local KC TV station got the audio of the Haley-McDaniels encounter. McDaniels said nothing, but Haley said "There's a lot of **** being talked about you."

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• I'm not sure there is a linebacker in this league who could spy Mike Vick effectively, but the closest would probably be Lawrence Timmons.

Steelers-Iggles Super Bowl! That would go down as an all-time classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                              I'm not sure there is a linebacker in this league who could spy Mike Vick effectively, but the closest would probably be Lawrence Timmons.

Steelers-Iggles Super Bowl! That would go down as an all-time classic.
                              Ray Lewis laughs at your suggestion that there is someone he couldn't spy. Ray Lewis could spy all 32 quarterbacks at once and still have time to lay out a receiver across the middle.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Ray wouldn't stand a chance against Mike. Just listen to his pre-game war cry.

Any dogs in the house?

He'd better hope not.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information