Week 10 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
    I'm not sure there is a linebacker in this league who could spy Mike Vick effectively, but the closest would probably be Lawrence Timmons.

Steelers-Iggles Super Bowl! That would go down as an all-time classic.
    The media would LOVE that.

/end sarcasm

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines

Eagles receiver DeSean Jackson told Philly Sports Daily that Landry brought up Jackson's recent concussion as the teams were leaving the field after warm-ups, saying, "I'm going to put you asleep again."

Comment

• Derrick Brooks vs. Mike Vick used to be a pretty awesome ******* matchup back in the day. No way Quincy Black or Geno Hayes could do what Brooks used to do.

Comment

• http://phillysportsdaily.com/eagles/...-dirty-landry/

The issues with Landry continued in-game. Center Mike McGlynn claims that Landry spit in his face late in the first quarter following LeSean McCoy’s 11-yard TD reception that put the Eagles up 21-0. Landry spit on McGlynn later in the game as well, he said.

“Landry came and spit in my face, and that fired us all up,” said McGlynn.
          Hey LaRon, pick up your jock at midfield.

Comment

• What's up with all this spitting in the face? ****'s gross. I'm glad DeSean made him his *****
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

I'm not sure there is a linebacker in this league who could spy Mike Vick effectively, but the closest would probably be Lawrence Timmons.
              Patrick Willis?

Comment

• Yea, Pat Willis is who came to mind as well for me
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I agree it's gross what Landry did and he got burned bad but players are becomming such pssies now a days telling the media everything. Guys have trash talked and done dirty crap in piles since football first started, I don't want to hear guys tell the media every single thing that happens. In the heat of the moment I'm sure guys say "I will kill you," "I will put you down," it's trash talk we don't need to know about these things. IMO there is a certain code among players not to tattle to the media with these things. The spitting thing I guess is different but still I'm tired of hearing the media recently guys saying the dirty things that go on. The culture of the game is just getting too soft. Now that QB's aren't allowed to be touched anymore it's as if all players are seeking special protection, worst of all because of Godell's fine happy hands every player is so quick to make acquisations to get guys fined.
                  Also maybe I am being insensitive because it involves a Skin and an Eagle but I have no problem with Landry telling Jackson he will put him to sleep again. It's called intimidation. He's not saying he's going to hit him illegal. He's saying he's going to lay him out, legally just like Dunta Robinson did. As a safety if you knock someone out cold on a legal hit you should be proud of that, it's kind of your job. I think there is a misconception with safeties now a days. If you hit head to head or lean with the crown that is wrong, but if you fck someone up legally there is nothing wrong with that. I see Troy P hitting guys unecessarily all the time but no one has a problem with that and they even applaud that, but if Landry or Brandon Merriweather do that, they are dirty. Might as well just make all safety's CB's then.
                  Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP; 11-16-2010, 09:53 AM.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

You need a real legend like Leon Williams to do the job

Comment

• What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Worth every penny.

Comment

• That is hilarious!

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                            Hahahahahahaha this fat POS can throw both lineman into the QB and smash all 3 guys if he wanted to, but this is what you get. You may get that one play and this the next 10. Don't guys watch film before throwing money away? What a *****.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• The Skins aren't the team for him because of our horrendous team culture. I still am pretty sure that if he were on a real team he'd still be one of the best. He's the kind of guy that if you aren't contending and if he isn't happy he's not going to give 100% effort. Sadly him standing on the field is more effective than Kemo and Carriker who actually try but sadly have no talent whatsoever.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Its really funny that LaRon Landry told Jackson he was gunna make him his ***** right before he got absolutely embarrassed in front of million of viewers. Dear god did he get torched, that was awful.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information