• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    Hey NotRickJames,

Die in a fire.

Love,

Hines
    Why the hell did you let him post this before you?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

If "The" Jamaal doesn't touch the ball atleast 20 times this week I'm going to punch TitanHope's prom date in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
        If "The" Jamaal doesn't touch the ball atleast 20 times this week I'm going to punch TitanHope's prom date in the face.
        I still don't understand this nickname. Is there another Jamaal Charles we would get him confused with?

Comment

Jets visit Cleveland. Lots of storylines there: Mangini vs his old team, Rob Ryan vs Rex Ryan, Braylon returns to Cleveland, all those former Jets players that Eric brought in go against their old team, the Mark Sanchez trade, the Browns just killed New England, Colt McCoy, Peyton Hillis, etc.

Comment

Looks like Chad Pennington is getting the start at home vs the Titans.. this is hopefully going to send a message to Henne.
            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
            Coples is that dude.
            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

I think the bills get there first win but the lose should be bitter sweet for the lions because that 2008 lions team record will still be intact
              RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

I want the Browns to beat the Jets just because of how big of a douche bag Edwards is.

I don't care how we win, he can go for 200 yards and 2 tds but as long as we win it will be golden.

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                  Pitt vs NE... I'm scared shitless.
                  Doesn't help that I have Rapelisburger and Mendenhall on my FF team.

I'm hoping BB comes up with something bc if NE wins this game, it will have to be with defense
                  I'm scared of this game as well. Although NE's D isn't that great, they show signs of life from time to time, and they'll be pissed off after getting embarrassed by Cleveland.

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Why the hell did you let him post this before you?
                  I was going to do it this afternoon, then I saw that he made it. Asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    Hey NotRickJames,

Die in a fire.

Love,

Hines
                    lol. Happy birthday!

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                      Buffalo victory week.
                      Hill should be starting so that throws a wrench into that. Lions are on a 24 game road losing streak and Buffalo has been competitive in most games especially at home.

It will come down to the Lions run O I think. Lions can't run the ball and the Bills can't stop the run. Something has to give.

Comment

I honestly think the Jets will give us a wake-up call. Their run D isn't New England's.

But for serious, I was saying **** like this last week. I will just keep predicting the Browns to lose so I can continue to be pleasently surprised every time they win. But really, I see us going down in this one.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
                          I honestly think the Jets will give us a wake-up call. Their run D isn't New England's.

But for serious, I was saying **** like this last week. I will just keep predicting the Browns to lose so I can continue to be pleasently surprised every time they win. But really, I see us going down in this one.
                          It reminds me of college football where a weaker team upsets a highly ranked one, then goes and gets absolutely crushed by the next strong team they face.

This shouldn't detract from beating the Saints and Patriots, both impressive, but I think it's about time to snap back to reality.

Comment

That's what I'm saying. Hillis simply isn't going to drop 184 on the Jets, which will negate like oh what, 70% of our offense? Colt is doing an excellent job of not costing us games. But way too many Browns fans, and I'm not calling anyone out on this board - are annointing him the second coming of Christ in Cleveland.

Let's be real, he threw for 281 yards against Pittsburgh. Yeah, cool, against their JV, and his TD pass came with substantially less than a minute left. Sure, his poise and ambition displayed in that game because he kept getting up hit after hit - not many rookies would withstand that, yeah I get it.

Breesus has a fluke 4 INT game againse us, Colt doesn't lose the game, YAY!

Here come the Patriots, yeah 6-1, I thought we were going to get bent over at home and take a huge facial - but, Mangini probably has his best coached game during the tenure of his career in Cleveland and decides to exploit NE's weak ass run D, Hillis bails us out running like a dude posessed. Again, Colt completes easy passes, doesn't force anything, utilizes his above average mobility to get some first downs and a TD. I'll take it, spectacular? No, but I'll take it from a ******* 3rd round rookie.

Now, let's move on to the Jets. They do an outstanding job of taking away the tight end, Colt likes Benny Wat so far - what's he going to do when he's blanketed? You think Massaquoi is going to have his breakout game against Revis? I sure as **** don't. Cromartie is probably laughing at the fact at covering Brian ******* Robiskie. So, this is where I think Colt gets a phone call from reality that he has no choice but to answer. Our passing game is going to hurt - bad. Like I said, Hillis isn't dropping 184, hell I'll go out on a limb and say he doesn't even hit a 100.

Look, I like what Colt is doing but I just don't see him picking us up and throwing us on his shoulders and winning games for us (yet). I say we go down 27-10.
                            Last edited by BuckeyeDan17; 11-11-2010, 02:59 PM. Reason: forgot to add ******* yet in paranthases.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

Game should be a great one tonight. I'm excited.

Comment

Falconssssss!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information