Week 10 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
    It does my heart good as a Seattle fan that you guys are set at QB. I have a few more teams to work on.
    What are you talking about? You have Charlie Whitehurst.

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
      I hate when people use the word "ceiling" when talking about a player. Nobody knows what a player "ceiling" is, what was Tom Brady/Drew Brees/Matt Hasselback/Joe Montana/Jeff Garcia/Matt Schaub/etc Ceiling before they became Pro-bowlers/MVPs/Al-Pros?
      It's just a projection. Obviously nobody knows for sure.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
        Quick! Lose to Arizona! And give the Bears back that ******, ugly ******* win too.
        Only if you give the Lions their win back.

Comment

• Omfg these ****** middle screens to the RB make me feel like banging my head against a wall.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            I like you lots.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              The play calling says it all, they rarely ask him to make big/risky throws and just stick to short passes and the running game. McCoy is already showing he can make the big throws and hasnt been turnover prone like Sanchez was his rookie year. I mean thats my reasoning for taking McCoy > Sanchez at this point.
              Ummm, since our first game we've aired it out more. Against the Lions we had nothing going BUT the big play to Edwards. In this game we threw 44 times, and he had to nice TD to Cotchery. Our game plan as a reason why McCoy is better than Sanchez is ridiculous. Sanchez threw more times for a VERY slightly higher YPA...

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                I didnt understand all the hype everybody was giving to the Giants, I have had Atlanta as my favorite for a few weeks now for the NFC
                haha because football games are played until half time. Alot can happen and assuming Dallas wont let them back in the game is silly if youve seen them play at all this year. They already had a fumbled hand off and a missed XP. They are playing with a ton of enthusiasm tho so that might keep them playing like this but we'll see.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  Quick! Lose to Arizona! And give the Bears back that ******, ugly ******* win too.
                  As inept as that Arizona defense looks even i might be able to beat them.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                    That would only hurt them at this point.....gotta get that high draft pick. I think we should keep that, AND get Seattle's win. Then they can have Locker and everybody is happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      The play calling says it all, they rarely ask him to make big/risky throws and just stick to short passes and the running game. McCoy is already showing he can make the big throws and hasnt been turnover prone like Sanchez was his rookie year. I mean thats my reasoning for taking McCoy > Sanchez at this point.
                      How can you say that after watching this game. Mccoy pushed the ball downfield about 3 times the whole game. If anything, Sanchez proved that he can make the big throws while McCoy clearly has alot of work to do in that area

Sig by Me

Comment

• Giants are playing like ****.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Defense being dissected by Jon Kitna... my otherwise decent day is now ruined if we get blown out.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Originally posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
                            Ummm, since our first game we've aired it out more. Against the Lions we had nothing going BUT the big play to Edwards. In this game we threw 44 times, and he had to nice TD to Cotchery. Our game plan as a reason why McCoy is better than Sanchez is ridiculous. Sanchez threw more times for a VERY slightly higher YPA...
                            Dude cotchery was standing in the end zone wide open, I ******* hope a pro QB could hit him. And the Lions? one of the worst pass defenses is your example of how Sanchez could air it out more? Please. And again throwing it more means nothing when the play calling is still hitting guys who are only five to ten yards down field, mostly LT and the running backs. The coaches arent giving him plays down field for a reason.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• LOL @ Statue of Liberty play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                                Defense being dissected by Jon Kitna... my otherwise decent day is now ruined if we lose to the ******* Cowboys.
                                What you were really thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information