Week 10 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
    Guys like Obamanu and Butler are getting wide open for Seattle. For the first time all year i may add.
    Cards pass D is so awful. Pass rush has been bad, DB play has been bad and the scheme is bad. Teams should just play out of the shotgun all game.

Comment

• I'm going to go ahead and be an optimistic Chiefs fan today. Nothing to lose at this point!

Comment

• man Berry was SO CLOSE

Comment

• so would you guys like Prince or Mallett?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
            man Berry was SO CLOSE
            If he had just slowed down, he could have made a cut for an easy TD. He's no Ed Reed, I guess...not yet anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyz View Post
              so would you guys like Prince or Mallett?
              If you mean the Cards I would say.

QB.
              Pass rush.
              cb.

oh and LT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stranger View Post
                Cards pass D is so awful. Pass rush has been bad, DB play has been bad and the scheme is bad. Teams should just play out of the shotgun all game.
                They are out there just going through the motions, offense and defense. Cant believe Kurt Warner (Anquan Boldin also) would make that much differance.

With their 1st pick.....(insert your favorite QB)

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                  That Jets offense is absolutely stacked and should steamroll opposing teams. The only thing holding them back is Mark Sanchez.

Colt McCoy is working with guys like Ben Watson, Mohammed Massaquoi, Evan Moore, and obviously Peyton Hillis, and he still led the Browns to the game tying drive at the end of the game against the vaunted Jets defense. That's the eyeball test.

Statistically, Colt McCoy is completing over 10% more of his passes than Sanchez is for over a yard more per attempt. And on top of that, McCoy has not turned over the ball since his 1st start against the Steelers.

So with the eyeball test or statistically, McCoy is clearly the superior QB and this was his 4th start.
                  Anyone who watched that game and saw anything more than a game-manager from Mccoy is biased and wrong. McCoy did nothing to hurt his teams chances, but he made no plays.He pushed the ball downfield 3 times all game, everything else was a checkdown or a 5 yard crossing route

Sanchez consistently made plays to put his team in a position to win,making something out of nothing and willing them down the field, only to have his kicker piss them away

thats the eye-ball test

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore...id=20101114005

Thats the statistic test

Bottom line: Sanchez all day everyday

Sig by Me

Comment

• Hasselbeck with 273 yards passing in the 1st half, but looks like he might have hurt his throwing hand.
                    "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

• No it isnt impressive. Sanchez has had weapons since being a rookie and has an amazing team, McCoy is a rookie and has nothing Sanchez has, other then Hillis. To compare both teams and say each QB has the same tools and chances is ridiculous. His top target is Ben ******* Watson, that guy sucks.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
                        Hasselbeck with 273 yards passing in the 1st half, but looks like he might have hurt his throwing hand.
                        Thought it looked like his left hand, either way that secondary for Arizona is absolutely putrid.

Comment

• Kitna must have prayed extra hard today. I can't believe they're winning by two scores at half!

Comment

• Put Whitehurst in!

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                              Put Whitehurst in!
                              You must be a Cardinal fan.

Comment

• Wade must be a really, really terrible motivator if Garrett can get them playing like this.

I don't know if someone as dopey and Downs-esque looking as Phillips could motivate me either, I don't blame them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information