Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 10 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Small Question:

    Why are Defensive players the only ones being fined for their hits?

    Offensive guys like Running backs are lowering their heads and going Head to Head with Defensive guys but the Defensive guys are the only ones being threatened to be fined and or suspended.

    Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Babylon View Post
      Watching Seattle, Arizona and St. Louis it is hard to believe one of them will make the playoffs.
      Can't write off the 49ers yet in that division

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        Can't write off the 49ers yet in that division
        People like to keep bringing them up, but in watching them, they're just as ****** as the other 3 teams with a bigger hole to dig out of.

        Comment


        • That is how Sjax runs, stop your nonsense or he will come after you
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

          Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            I'd say thats fair to say.
            lol you mad



            Sig by Me

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chucky View Post
              Can't write off the 49ers yet in that division
              Make it 4 terrible teams then.

              Comment


              • I wasn't around during the early games but wow that Jacksonville finish.

                So that now makes 2 fluky, miracle type finishes that result in Jacksonville victories in their franchise history. The first was the River City Relay.. although that could have been potentially a bad ending for the Jags if not for the missed John Carney PAT after that ridiculous play.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
                  lol you mad
                  Actually I'm still entertained by my responses and we havent lost to the steelers yet so I'm pretty happy. Plus I have some amazing wings I'm going to start making in an hour so I dont foresee myself being mad in the next several hours.


                  Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                    Watching Seattle, Arizona and St. Louis it is hard to believe one of them will make the playoffs.
                    I'm convinced if the Browns were in the NFC West, they'd win that division going away

                    Comment


                    • Cardinals RB Jason Wright got hit hard making a block on special teams, he's down on the field.
                      "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                        I'm convinced if the Browns were in the NFC West, they'd win that division going away
                        None of the teams there can play reasonable on defense...Hillis would probably run for 1000 in just his 6 division games.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                          None of the teams there can play reasonable on defense...Hillis would probably run for 1000 in just his 6 division games.
                          And we'd have to look at the Walrus twice a year, we're glad the way it is.

                          Comment


                          • 1st round pick, 5 year veteran Kelly Jennings just got his 2nd INT of his career.
                            "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

                            Comment


                            • How did teh Giants even get the ball back?

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                Actually I'm still entertained by my responses and we havent lost to the steelers yet so I'm pretty happy. Plus I have some amazing wings I'm going to start making in an hour so I dont foresee myself being mad in the next several hours.
                                Alright sounds good then. Good to know that your responses entertained you, i was hoping you weren't actually trying to make a point. Enjoy the wings maybe you can slip me a couple



                                Sig by Me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information