Derrick Morgan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick Morgan

how good do you think he'll end up being and how much potential do you think the kid's got? i was emphatic about the titans drafting him but i feel like he could end up being a bust or unusable since david ball and jason babin doing great so far with a combined 13 sacks halfway through the season.

team forums bro

Comment

Haven't noticed him at all this year. Forgot about him actually, like a lotta 1st round DL guys.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
        Haven't noticed him at all this year. Forgot about him actually, like a lotta 1st round DL guys.
        Probably because he's been on IR.....

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          Probably because he's been on IR.....
          He'd fit right in on my Packers club.
          What's his injury, the ACL? Achilles?

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
            He'd fit right in on my Packers club.
            What's his injury, the ACL? Achilles?
            Torn ACL.

Morgan should be good to go next season, and will probably be a starter. Jason Babin, Dave Ball, and Jacob Ford are all FA's, so best case scenario is that 2/3 of them are re-signed. Babin is having a KVB-esque emergence, so he could be re-signed to an extension. Ford could re-sign elsewhere as either a 4-3 RE or 3-4 OLB, and Dave Ball is a high effort guy who's a great rotation guy. It'll be interesting to see how that unfolds, and if a guy is brought in through the draft or FA.

But yeah, Morgan was playing great prior to injury. He had 2 sacks in 4 games, all of which were from coming off the bench in rotation. He was hindered by a hamstring injury in TC too, so seeing him play as well as he did despite that was very promising. He fits the scheme perfectly too. I think he'll be a double-digit sack guy for us.

/merge into Rookie Thread.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information