Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deion Sanders vs Darelle Revis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Deion Sanders vs Darelle Revis

    it was deion's island before revis's.

    but please, give me reasons why darelle is better or will be better

  • #2
    He wont? Im confused.


    Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

    Comment


    • #3
      i think we should be discussing whether or not revis is better in his prime than champ was in his prime.

      Comment


      • #4
        well lets discuss that then. but i just hate hearing ignorant fans of revis saying he's better than deion was.

        so yes, deion vs darelle in his prime

        Comment


        • #5
          Not even close
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

          Comment


          • #6
            Darrelle Revis isnt even the best CB in the NFL right now, how could he be better than the best of all time?


            "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
              Darrelle Revis isnt even the best CB in the NFL right now, how could he be better than the best of all time?
              ^ THIS ^

              Now, I haven't seen any Jets homers here saying Revis is that great historically. He had one great year last year, and got away with a lot of clutching and grabbing, as Harris & Woodson used to do with the Packers.

              Comment


              • #8
                Nnamdi still is the best iyam


                Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                - No reaching
                - No Kelvin Benjamin

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have a very hard time believing anyone will come close to eclipsing Deion's greatness. Nnamdi is the closest of this past decade, but even then he hasn't displayed any playmaking ability, whether by his virtue or not.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 619 View Post
                    Nnamdi is the closest of this past decade, but even then he hasn't displayed any playmaking ability, whether by his virtue or not.
                    Champ Bailey- 9 Pro Bowl selection (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009) 3 First-team All-Pro selection (2004, 2005, 2006)

                    Tackles 624
                    Sacks 2.0
                    Interceptions 47

                    Nnamdi Asomugha- 3 Pro Bowl selection (2007, 2008, 2009)
                    1 First-team All-Pro selection (2008)

                    Tackles 302
                    Sacks 2.0
                    Interceptions 11

                    we're both biased.. but yeah.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Can a mod lock this thread? thanks.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 10Titans28 View Post
                        well lets discuss that then. but i just hate hearing ignorant fans of revis saying he's better than deion was.
                        No one who saw Deion play believes this.

                        On a slightly related note, Revis totally made Calvin Johnson his ***** last week, so he appears to be returning to form.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                          Can a mod lock this thread? thanks.
                          lol. it's so funny too. i think cornerback discussions are the only position that 100% of the time warrant a locked thread or an argument. no matter what.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                            ^ THIS ^

                            Now, I haven't seen any Jets homers here saying Revis is that great historically. He had one great year last year, and got away with a lot of clutching and grabbing, as Harris & Woodson used to do with the Packers.
                            Wrong, he's been near a top 10 CB his whole career

                            He had a good rookie year, an above-average 2nd year, then a dominant year last year. Now that hes healthy again hes gonna have a dominant 2nd half too



                            Sig by Me

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                              lol. it's so funny too. i think cornerback discussions are the only position that 100% of the time warrant a locked thread or an argument. no matter what.

                              Who's better, Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?

                              Who's worse, Ryan Leaf or JaMarcus Russell?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information