Potential head coaching candidates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
    He probably would like working with Colt McCoy. Unfortunately, his prowess as a QB Guru is ridiculously overstated as his list of successes is one: Rich Gannon. Oh, he'd also have a hard time helping himself and want to draft Luck, Locker, and Ponder as well as trade for the rights of a retired QB like Favre.
    I mean...he got the Bucs to the playoffs and had a couple winning seasons by making Jeff Garcia seem like a pro bowl QB. He literally had no talent at the QB spot in all his years with the Bucs. The most talented guy Gruden got to work with was Josh Johnson and he got canned a year after he was drafted

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      I mean...he got the Bucs to the playoffs and had a couple winning seasons by making Jeff Garcia seem like a pro bowl QB. He literally had no talent at the QB spot in all his years with the Bucs. The most talented guy Gruden got to work with was Josh Johnson and he got canned a year after he was drafted
      Jeff Garcia took 3 different teams to the playoffs; San Francisco, Tampa, and Philadelphia. I'm not sure how much Gruden impacted that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
        is Jason Garrett on anyone's list or are we just being served the Kool-Aid in Dallas?
        I wouldn't want him for my team.

Comment

Sparano is staying atleast one more year.

KLV760 Ken LaVicka
          Michael Lombardi of National Football Post just reported on "Inside the NFL" that Parcells has convinced Ross to retain Sparano. #Dolphins

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information