Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Michael back.

Comment

That laser to Desean for 88 yards was ridiculous. It was an absolutely gorgeous pass...I'll never know how he can get that much behind it w/ that motion of his. It's effortless. That was a 62 yard completion in the air. From his 3 to the opposing 35. Amazing.

I hate him off the field...that's not going to change. But he's one of the most exciting players I have ever had the joy to watch, on the field. It's just unreal.
      Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 11-16-2010, 05:39 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

This thread is now about Brookyln Decker.

Seriously though, between the avs and sigs, NFLDC is basically like 4Chan /s/...... and I like it :P

Comment

Originally posted by 2drama View Post
          Poor Redskins fans lol

Is that Wale?

Comment

Two words: Bu... NANAS!
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              From tonights performance that isnt going to be easy to do.
              It won't be as hard as you think. The Redskins were just terribly ill equipped. Between their fat slow front 3 and London Feltcher playing centerfield in what looked like a deep Cover 3, Vick had all day to pass and huge lanes to run through when he decided to do that. Fletcher should have been the one spying him. The better defensive minds is this league will stop him. This is still the same Vick before he went to prison. All legs and deep ball. I haven't seen too much to make me think he can throw better between the numbers or intermediate routes. No offense can continue scoring in huge chunks like that. And chances are Vick will get hurt again before he plays against any of these great D coordinators. The guy still refuses to slide even when his team is up by 28 or even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                Hate hate hate hate hate
                Ye, I hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
                  Ye, I hear that.
                  What's any different than 3 years ago when the league eventually caught up to him and people thought he was the most overrated QB in the league cause he was only completing 55% of his passes? He's the same guy. He's just coming off some real good games. But he'll come back down to earth soon. That or get hurt.

Comment

What's any different than 3 years ago when the league eventually caught up to him and people thought he was the most overrated QB in the league cause he was only completing 55% of his passes? He's the same guy. He's just coming off some real good games. But he'll come back down to earth soon. That or get hurt.
                    You better hope so. I don't ever remember Vick having a 115.1 QB rating this late in the season or no turnovers. Maybe that's just my biased view.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      You better hope so. I don't ever remember Vick having a 115.1 QB rating this late in the season or no turnovers. Maybe that's just my biased view.
                      Well obviously the numbers are pretty. But what about him is better? He's the same exact player. His flaws before are still his same flaws. The good coaches in this league are going to get him like they did before.

Comment

i have vick, brandon lloyd, and arian foster on my fantasty team. does that make me a genius or just extremely lucky? haha

Comment

Maybe (hopefully before playoff time). Maybe not. He's done everything that has been asked of him this year. If a decent coordinator takes away the run and the deep ball, then we'll see how far he has really changed. But from I've seen, he has at least been much better at completing all of his reads than he was with Atlanta. Dammit.
                          TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

He's completing 63% of his passes for a passer rating of 115. He's running at 8 yards per clip. Averaging almost 2 YPA higher than he EVER has. He has 0!! interceptions in 153 attempts.

Saying he is going to "fall back to earth soon" despite no evidence, is essentially the definition of prejudicial opinion. I mean, the fact he plays for a divisional rival of yours probably has NOTHING to do with it.

Is there a chance he plays bad against the Giants? Sure. Manning and Brady have bad games sometimes. It happens. But that doesn't negate his body of work for the rest of this season.

Comment

Well obviously the numbers are pretty. But what about him is better? He's the same exact player. His flaws before are still his same flaws. The good coaches in this league are going to get him like they did before.
                              From what I have gathered the major difference this year is his work ethic.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                                i have vick and arian foster on my fantasty team. does that make me a genius or just extremely lucky? haha
                                A bit of both. Depends how late you got them, i suppose.
                                TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information