No announcement yet.

Vick gets a new thread for this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As to the Where did the Brooklyn Decker question comes ... It was from a SI Photoshoot so I doubt her hands get lowered.

EDIT: Video Found

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...cker/index.htm

Last edited by Brothgar; 11-16-2010, 10:16 AM.
    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
      Same. Vick, Foster, Lloyd and Hillis are carrying one team where I completely botched the draft. Other than grabbing Foster, I suppose.
      I was lucky to grab Foster late in draft. My 2nd round pick was Shonn Greene so I made up for that blunder. My QB was Brett Favre too, so Vick has been a Godsend.

Comment

Maybe some other Quarterbacks should go to prison to improve their skill set? Throw Tebow in lockup, and perhaps he'll come out the next John Elway?

Comment

Its not a Mike Vick thread without a hater

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
            I just don't get it.

Comment

You'll have to Vickscuse me for a moment while I clean my pants.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                His deep ball accuracy was always beautiful. Obviously that hasn't changed. He throws the best ball deep ball in the game. He just can't throw intermediately. Yeah the Avant TD was nice too, but that's what he can't and has never done consistently. And please About Jaws and Chucky. Jaws loves every Eagles, and Gruden thinks everyone playing in that weeks game is the greatest player in the NFL. Its hard to imagine he was ever a coach in the NFL with the way he thinks everyone is amazing.

The main difference I see is what you said about first man is covered and then scramble. He doesn't do that anymore. He goes through all the progressions but then still holds onto the ball and still scrambles. He's still extremely tentative on intermediate throws.
                This is the 2nd time you've mentioned this. What exactly do you expect him to do when no one's open, throw it away? You expect the fastest QB in NFL history not to use his legs, even as a last resort when he has a running lane? You're really grasping at straws here.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                  This is the 2nd time you've mentioned this. What exactly do you expect him to do when no one's open, throw it away? You expect the fastest QB in NFL history not to use his legs, even as a last resort when he has a running lane? You're really grasping at straws here.
                  I don't believe that no ones open. No one is getting open quite a lot then. He's just tentative because he can't make those intermediate throws. Unless he starts making those throws, his body won't make it into the playoffs. He has to learn how to slide.

Comment

Why couldn't this have been our Michael Vick? sigh... He had the accuracy of a stormtrooper in a Star Wars movie when he was in Atlanta.

Comment

it is for sure Brooklyn

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content...t-gif-ever.gif

She shall be Vick's prize.

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
                        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                        I just don't get it.
                        Hey come on guys he murdered dogs, there's always gonna be people a little peeved about that.

Not me tho. Mike Vick fo Life.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                          As to the Where did the Brooklyn Decker question comes ... It was from a SI Photoshoot so I doubt her hands get lowered.

EDIT: Video Found

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...cker/index.htm

I guess you didn't see this.

Originally posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

I actually just realized something: Michael Vick is going to stay with the Eagles long term. There's no way he wants to get away from his current situation. The only way he doesn't stay long term is if he can't stay healthy or gets in trouble. The Eagles may end up trading Kevin Kolb this upcoming offseason and making Kafka the backup.

Comment

Can't wait for Vick to lay hands on the NY Giants.
                              Keep thinking his current game is a 'fluke', and not the new and improved MV. For the first time in his career, VIck is a pass first QB who's going through his reads and scrambles out of the pocket with his eyes downfield looking to pass.

Vick doesn't have to survey a defense like Peyton Manning to be devastating. All Vick has to do is be adequate finding open WRs.
                              If he doesn't get hurt again and incorporates Celek more into the offense, the Eagles are set up to go places this year, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                                Is that Wale?
                                yup that's Wale the rapper
                                Michael Vick 2.0 = Part 2 - 2011 NFL Season

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information