Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vick gets a new thread for this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vick gets a new thread for this

    This is basically the best performance I've ever seen.

    With 2:00 in the second quarter he is 13/17 for 263, 3 tds, with 6/66 and 2 tds rushing.

    42-14 against the skins.

    for.the.ages. Bow your head and kneel before Vick.

  • #2
    What will Philly do in the 2nd half?

    Andy Reid HATES to run.

    Up 5 scores does Kolb come in for the 4th?
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

    - Ko Simpson

    Comment


    • #3
      Is that Brooklyn Decker?

      *Kneeling to Mike Vick*

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by gpngc View Post
        What will Philly do in the 2nd half?

        Andy Reid HATES to run.

        Up 5 scores does Kolb come in for the 4th?
        Up 5 scores I think I could come in and seal the deal in the 4th.




        2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

        Comment


        • #5
          Id take him out and let Desean run the offense lol

          Comment


          • #6
            It's a shame The Mike Kafka isn't active today. This would be a perfect situation to get his feet wet.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gpngc View Post
              What will Philly do in the 2nd half?

              Andy Reid HATES to run.

              Up 5 scores does Kolb come in for the 4th?
              They should trade for Curtis Painter and put him in after Vick wrecks' havoc on your defense. Then Andy Reid could pass and still not be accused of running up the score.

              Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              It's a shame The Mike Kafka isn't active today. This would be a perfect situation to get his feet wet.
              Donovan McNabb would say: "Don't let them get your feet wet Mike; They'll use you to mix your own cement shoes." (but in his own special way)
              **** her in da *****!

              Comment


              • #8
                Kolb time.


                Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm so glad that Michael's greatest is now being realized.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                    This is basically the best performance I've ever seen.

                    With 2:00 in the second quarter he is 13/17 for 263, 3 tds, with 6/66 and 2 tds rushing.

                    42-14 against the skins.

                    for.the.ages. Bow your head and kneel before Vick.
                    Who is your avatar?


                    http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It shouldn't be surprising. Michael Vick's peak was Madden 2004 and Andy Reid's offense, weapons and playcalling is the closest thing we've seen since Madden.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Wait you guys really think Kolb comes in already?
                        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                        - Ko Simpson

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          Who is your avatar?
                          Would like to know as well.


                          Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Just embarrassing. And to think how many teams passed on signing Vick when he was released from prison, worried about all those PETA protests.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              who knew he was giong to be this good.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information