Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marty Mornhinweg is the next great NFL coach...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
    Greatest word to describe Billick. I still like him though.
    Lol yeah I used it because I like him, but I wouldn't pick him to be the HC of my team. He's a really smart guy, but too much of a talker for my like. I see him as the coaching version of the Bob Saget from Entourage. He does what he does because he's alright at it, he has a nice image, but he says alot of crap and mostly you end up shaking your head.

Comment

If I were Vick, no way I leave the sick skill position talent I have in Philly. NO WAY.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
        there was crazy ass 30 mph winds, he wanted to take the wind
        Which is batshit insane.

Comment

I'd gladly take MM as the next 9ers coach.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
            Lol yeah I used it because I like him, but I wouldn't pick him to be the HC of my team. He's a really smart guy, but too much of a talker for my like. I see him as the coaching version of the Bob Saget from Entourage. He does what he does because he's alright at it, he has a nice image, but he says alot of crap and mostly you end up shaking your head.
            My favorite Billick quote

"My favorite thing about Boller is he never makes the same mistake twice"

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
              Offensive coach, low profile, wouldn't cost much, would bring the WCO back with him. Sounds like a top candidate for the job to me.
              Last edited by 49ersfan_87; 11-27-2010, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                Agreed. When he was our coordinator, our offense was explosive in 2000.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                Originally posted by Borat
                Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information