No announcement yet.

Week 11 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having to go into Miami on a short week is going to be very tough on the Bears. Also the Dolphins are a very good team, even with Thigpen starting. Depending on what happens with Jake Long, I expect an ugly grind it out game. Both defenses should have a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      If Favre even plays. I think we're (Green Bay as a team and city) over the whole Brett Favre storyline in Minnesota now that we beat them and they aren't much of a threat to anyone right now. It's pretty evident he is done, mentally and physically.
      What would the point be in playing Favre? They basically have to win out to make the playoffs. With games against Green Bay, Chicago, New York Giants, and Philadelphia, the Vikings are almost certain to lose at least one game and likely multiple games. And he isn't coming back next year.

The only reason to keep playing him is to keep the streak alive. Favre should just retire today, keeping the streak alive forever, so the Vikings can find out, once and for all if Tavaris Jackson truly can be their franchise QB.

Originally posted by SolidGold
      Bortlezzzzzzz
      Originally posted by Monomach
      Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
        And he isn't coming back next year.
        I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
          I'll believe it when I see it.
          That's true, but why would they want him back? He has been so bad this year. He has been constantly injured and looked old. He no longer gives them the best chance to win.

Originally posted by SolidGold
          Bortlezzzzzzz
          Originally posted by Monomach
          Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
            Who will Mike Wallace be matched up against this week? Nnamdi?
            That's assuming he plays, and even then, forcing Nnamdi to take on one of the fastest receivers in the league on a severely sprained ankle would not be wise. Mike Wallace is probably good for one or two long gains matched up against Routt. It makes me sad :(

Comment

CJ is gonna freakin shred us. I'm expecting 200 yards at least.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
              12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                GO STEEERS...And Chiefs for the love of God show up this week
                You may have finally found yourselves up against a more feeble offense than that of your own. Enjoy your cake sched the rest of the way, you lucky bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                  What would the point be in playing Favre? They basically have to win out to make the playoffs. With games against Green Bay, Chicago, New York Giants, and Philadelphia, the Vikings are almost certain to lose at least one game and likely multiple games. And he isn't coming back next year.

The only reason to keep playing him is to keep the streak alive. Favre should just retire today, keeping the streak alive forever, so the Vikings can find out, once and for all if Tavaris Jackson truly can be their franchise QB.
                  If they dont know the answer to this already their more ****** then ever.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                    You may have finally found yourselves up against a more feeble offense than that of your own. Enjoy your cake sched the rest of the way, you lucky bastards.
                    While part of me is happy, another part doesn't think any team that won 10 games over the last 3 years can have a cake anything.

We'll see though!

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Time for another 49er win baby come back time !!

Comment

AFC basement battle. Hope McGee is full-on for this one.

Comment

Peyton Hillis is going to tear a new asshole in the Jaguar defense.

Comment

there should be some more records broken on the redskins defense this week
                            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Pittsburgh smashes Oakland.
                              AZ outguns KC

Chargers take share of 1st place in AFC West against Denver!

comeback earlier than usual this year

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                                Pittsburgh smashes Oakland.
                                AZ outguns KC

Chargers take share of 1st place in AFC West against Denver!

comeback earlier than usual this year
                                or the Broncos win and my pre-season prediction of all AFC West teams going 8-8 comes ever closer to reality.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information