X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
    Pittsburgh smashes Oakland.
    AZ outguns KC

Chargers take share of 1st place in AFC West against Denver!

comeback earlier than usual this year
    Bruceeee will lead us in the second half to a comeback victory, if anything. :)

Sorry, if you had your hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
      I'm surprised that it's not a prime-time game.
      You have to be in the NFC East to get those.

Comment

Not feeling very confident having Atlanta coming to St. Louis. Me think Atlanta is going to be out for blood.
        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Atlanta is a quiet 7-2. They're playing ******* great football lately.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
            I'm very well aware, and I expect it to continue defensively on Sunday.

Comment

I have a feeling STL upsets ATL this week. Rams have been playing real good at home, so you never know.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

falcons have been really inconsistent and have only played to their potential in the two big games of the season against the saints and the ravens. rams are no way good enough to pull off the upset though.

Comment

Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                  falcons have been really inconsistent and have only played to their potential in the two big games of the season against the saints and the ravens. rams are no way good enough to pull off the upset though.
                  You being serious, right now?

Okay.

Comment

No one is sleeping on Atlanta, especially when they are in the dome.
                    **** her in da *****!

Comment

You have to be in the NFC East to get those.
                      I hate that give some other teams a chance to play Sunday and Monday night. Like every week its the Cowboys against someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
                        or the Broncos win and my pre-season prediction of all AFC West teams going 8-8 comes ever closer to reality.
                        Id go for that ...because the raiders would most likely be on top due to divisional record.

Comment

Brett Favre sounds like he's about to croak everytime I hear him speak. It'd be fitting if his last game was this week against the Pack. I'm actually expecting that to happen, coincidentally.

Comment

Hopefully we can continue in our winning ways against Seattle. Our team should be finally getting fully healthy.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                              Hopefully we can continue in our winning ways against Seattle. Our team should be finally getting fully healthy.
                              What is PT's status??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

I don't think there's an out-of-division opponent I enjoy going up against more than the Pittsburgh Steelers.

This quote pretty much sums up how I feel:

The Pittsburgh Steelers and the Oakland Raiders...two teams, when mentioned together, say football more than the word football.
                                TT, I'm friggin' excited, man. You know it's a good year when I'm still trash talkin' this late into the season. xD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information