No announcement yet.

Bengals and Cedric Benson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will all depend on how much money he wants.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      And to the OP, stop saying "y'all". You all. Two words.
      This is just nonsense and propaganda.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
        I hope the Bengals sign Carson Palmer to a extension, he really is a great QB and deserves it.

j/K
        Then they should trade for Jeff Backus. Have an AWESOME LT to protect the blindside of an AWESOME QB. Match made in heaven I tell you what.

j/K

As for Benson....he's looked more like he did when he was with the Bears. They've also dug themselves some early holes at times this year and had to abandon the run so the touches just aren't there as much.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          Then they should trade for Jeff Backus. Have an AWESOME LT to protect the blindside of an AWESOME QB. Match made in heaven I tell you what.

j/K

As for Benson....he's looked more like he did when he was with the Bears. They've also dug themselves some early holes at times this year and had to abandon the run so the touches just aren't there as much.
          And this is where the problem lies if you ask me. Benson is the type of runner who typically gets better as the game goes on. I'd venture to say he thrives on taking 25 carries a game because hes a tough, physical runner and he needs to wear on a defense before he can start breaking those 20 and 30 yard chunks on the off tackle plays.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Benson is awesome and I don't want to have to play him twice a season. I'd much rather play Bernard Scott twice a year, bring it on.
            Yeah, Benson is a tough runner.
            Last edited by Texas Homer; 11-17-2010, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information