Bengals and Cedric Benson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengals and Cedric Benson

Bengal fans, do y'all expect Benson to be resigned for next season?

He hasn't had an awful year, just hasn't been much of a factor. I'm more concerned with getting rid of Carson Palmer, Marvin Lewis, Bob Bratkowski, etc.

Comment

Benson looked 'alright' against the steelers, i think a new o-line would be more beneficial.

Comment

For the record, I hope the Bengals resign him. I am just curious in what y'all think.

Comment

If we can get a FB and LG we will be fine and I would love to bring him back. But he has to hold on to the ball better this year. He has had 2 costly fumbles.
          Very Un-Benson like here in Cincy.

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

Why should they re-sign him? They aren't close to competing in a Super Bowl and it's not like he's all that special. Who even knows how many good years he has left. It would be pointless for them to re-sign him.

Comment

I doubt they bring him back, because I think he will demand too much money. Let a team like Denver or New Orleans sign him. I could even see Washington or New England showing interest in him.

Comment

I like Benson, he may not be having the year he had last season but I think it would be very smart for Cincinnati to hold onto him. He has really turned into the quality back people expected him to be, if they do not resign him he will definitely be a hot commodity this off season.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                  Why should they re-sign him? They aren't close to competing in a Super Bowl and it's not like he's all that special. Who even knows how many good years he has left. It would be pointless for them to re-sign him.
                  Yes because NOT signing him is a step in the right direction.
                  What the hell kind of logic is this?

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                    Yes because NOT signing him is a step in the right direction.
                    What the hell kind of logic is this?
                    He told you why it makes sense. We're in the business of giving good players to other teams, duh.

Anyways, Benson rocks, I hope we resign him.

Comment

Save the money and let Bernard Scott take over.

Comment

I hope the Bengals sign Carson Palmer to a extension, he really is a great QB and deserves it.

j/K

Comment

Benson is awesome and I don't want to have to play him twice a season. I'd much rather play Bernard Scott twice a year, bring it on.

And to the OP, stop saying "y'all". You all. Two words. Moreover, instead of making new threads about the Bengals here, give it a shot in their team forum.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

What can be done?

Comment

Bengals have got to be looking at their offense and wondering what happened...Chad is older than he'd like to be, TO will be gone, who the hell knows what is going on with Carson. Where is the young talent, the young wideouts they've been drafting need to arrive right the hell now.

Mike Brown could probably justify the cheapness when it comes to Benson...no reason to re-sign a vet running back instead of drafting a new one when you're not in a position to make a run.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information