X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
    Did they offer him a a contract?
    Originally posted by WMD View Post
    This story confirms my theory that Ohio is unnecessary.
    Back to back awesome posts.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
      Should've had James Harrison there to protect him. He likes to tackle annoying Browns fans.
      He cant! They took away his ability to hit! He has retired from fan-tackling

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

I know personally, Last year when I went to the Vikings @ Browns game. Some of the people there were taking stuff way to far. I was sworn at and given the figure at least 20 times. Hell I was given the finger on the way down to Cleveland for the game by Browns Fans. So Im not surprised at all this happened. Its a terrible thing. Browns have loyal fans no doubt but some take **** way to far. I like the Jets offering the family to come to NY and come see a game. Very classy.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
          Did they offer him a a contract?
          Yeah, i figured if they couldnt tackle Mark Sanchez how would anyone there tackle an 8 year old.

Comment

If there was an insult to injury thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
              Yeah, i figured if they couldnt tackle Mark Sanchez how would anyone there tackle an 8 year old.
              Seriously how do you expect anyone to tackle MARK SANCHEZ? I mean seriously every play hes basically power squatting DTs off of him with a broken leg and throwing for first downs. You cant blame Clevland for their inability to tackle the Sanchez hes so good. And obviously if you think other wise your a hater.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

why did they decline the offer from the Jets. But this is terrible, There are idiots in every fan base though. I was @ the 2008 afc title game and some guy tried to fight me because I was doing the incomplete sign.

Comment

Cleveland is a s***hole. I lived there for four years, and I had to get the hell out as fast as possible. A formerly great city is now just a vast wasteland of failed promise.

NFL fans in general are lowest common denominator. Sadly, Cleveland fans aren't the worst.

BTW, this story is fishy. I'm thinking the Dad made something up after the wife confronted him about his son's ankle.

Oh, and I love Ohio. I grew up there. And I love parts of Cleveland. It's just that the place has so many problems that aren't going to be fixed in my lifetime. So many broken people. Depressing as hell.
                  Last edited by JoeJoeBrown; 11-17-2010, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Speaking as the father of an 8 year old, I would have beat the living **** out of the guy if he tackled my son.
                    "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

For the 06 NFC Champ game against the Saints, some Bears fans wrote a sign that said "Bears will finish what Katrina started."

It's an epidemic.
                      I want a sig.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                        BTW, this story is fishy. I'm thinking the Dad made something up after the wife confronted him about his son's ankle.
                        This. Dude accidentally knocked his kid over celebrating the win. "Hey, buddy, why don't we just tell mommy that a Brown's fan tackled you.. like you were playing football, too! That'd be neat, huh?"

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

You stay classy Cleveland.

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                            This. Dude accidentally knocked his kid over celebrating the win. "Hey, buddy, why don't we just tell mommy that a Brown's fan tackled you.. like you were playing football, too! That'd be neat, huh?"
                            Yep. No witnesses. No police. No confrontation with the jackass that tackled the kid.

Also, the wife comes across like a screaming harpy. This adds up to made up story.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                              I could also see this happening. I can remember several times where I've told my son, "we'll just tell mommy...."
                              "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

His son was just attacked by a drunk fan and you're calling ******** because he didn't stay there and kick the guys ass? Maybe he was more concerned with getting his son out safely?

I absolutely believe that this happened the way it was reported, 100%. I've met some Browns fans and this sounds par for the course.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information