8-year-old Jets fan tackled by Browns fan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vidae View Post
    His son was just attacked by a drunk fan and you're calling ******** because he didn't stay there and kick the guys ass? Maybe he was more concerned with getting his son out safely?
    What Vidae said. It's also amazing how people in this thread have turned and twisted the story around and are now blaming the father. Come on guys.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

His son was just attacked by a drunk fan and you're calling ******** because he didn't stay there and kick the guys ass? Maybe he was more concerned with getting his son out safely?

I absolutely believe that this happened the way it was reported, 100%. I've met some Browns fans and this sounds par for the course.
      No police reports. No witnesses. They called the paper. They just turned down a trip to see the Jets, paid for by the Jets.

A scraped up ankle is the only evidence of anything.

Comment

I absolutely believe that this happened the way it was reported, 100%. I've met some Browns fans and this sounds par for the course.
        This. I would have done the exact same thing if it was my son. His safety is the number 1 priority and getting him out of there is by far the best decision he could possibly have made. My g/f on the other hand...she probably would have tried to kill the guy...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

There are Browns fans???

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
            What Vidae said. It's also amazing how people in this thread have turned and twisted the story around and are now blaming the father. Come on guys.
            The burden of proof is on the accuser.

A little kid has a minorly scraped ankle. That's it. It could have happened. It could not have happened.

Comment

The Browns have just as many a**hole fans as any other team I'm sure, but to say it's "par for the course" implies that we are all (or on average) a**holes. I take offense to that. Don't implicate me or my friends just because one guy is a moron.
              Last edited by fear the elf; 11-17-2010, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                It's just really hard fathoming that in a crowd after a football game an 8 year old kid is going to get tackled and no one is going to do anything. No one saw the kid get tackled? The dad didn't call the police or even stadium security after a dude assaulted his kid?
                And then they turned down the free invite to a Jets game? Who would turn down a free, once-in-a-lifetime trip to your team's game courtesy of the owner? I don't care why they offered it, why turn it down?
                Maybe a dude tackled this kid and no one did anything and they refused to get treated by their fav. team's owner to a ultra-foofy suite at their team's game. Just seems questionable.
                Last edited by Sportsfan486; 11-17-2010, 04:07 PM.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                  It's just really hard fathoming that in a crowd after a football game an 8 year old kid is going to get tackled and no one is going to do anything. No one saw the kid get tackled? The dad didn't call the police or even stadium security after a dude assaulted his kid?
                  And then they turned down the free invite to a Jets game? Who would turn down a free, once-in-a-lifetime trip to your team's game courtesy of the owner? I don't care why they offered it, why turn it down?
                  Maybe a dude tackled this kid and no one did anything and they refused to get treated by their fav. team's owner to a ultra-foofy suite at their team's game. Just seems questionable.
                  Bingo. Internet high five.

Comment

NFL games are full of jersey wearing mouth-breathers, you should expect the worst, especially in places like Cleveland, Oakland, Philadelphia, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                      NFL games are full of jersey wearing mouth-breathers, you should expect the worst, especially in places like Cleveland, Oakland, Philadelphia, etc.
                      Exactly. I was trying to be polite and said "lowest common denominator" types. But I really meant what you said.

Comment

You stay classy Cleveland.
                        Pretty much my thought when you put the alleged actions of one on the entire fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          There are Browns fans???
                          That would be a good post if we didn't practically sell out every single game with the ****** franchise we have had for the past decade.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                            Unfortunately, every fan base has morons like this that think tackling an 8 year old or something along those lines somehow means their team wins the game.
                            Wrong. I grew up in Northern Ohio, have lived in many cities, and have been to many other NFL games. Browns fans might not be the worst, but they're up there.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              I thought we had something special. :(

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                              Says Michigan.....
                              Says everyone. You know it's bad when I'd rather live in Jersey than Ohio.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                Wrong. I grew up in Northern Ohio, have lived in many cities, and have been to many other NFL games. Browns fans might not be the worst, but they're up there.
                                It's weird because I have had season tickets for the past 8 years or so and I've never seen anything besides people chanting ass hole or something towards someone in the dawg pound with an opposing jersey on. Obviously I can't be everywhere in the stadium at once but literally the only fight I've seen was between browns fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information