No announcement yet.

8-year-old Jets fan tackled by Browns fan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems kinda fishy to me. I don't know if I believe it, who doesn't call the police after something like that happens? or better yet, who doesn't beat the **** out of someone after something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      Lies. Cleveland fans would never do anything so childish and stupid.
      Besides root for the Browns, you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
        So you're seriously gonna sit there and tell me that there hasn't been a dumb ass situation like this from every fan base in the league? Really?

The Charger fan who got stabbed by Raider fan thinks that is pretty funny.
        While I agree with you that every fan base has at least a few dumbasses, bringing Raider fans into this is not smart. I live in Oakland, and **** goes down here.

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
          Yes, everyone is dying to live in scenic Newark, Trenton and East Rutherford.

so you try and list our worst cities trying to make fun of jersey, and don't even use our worst one. insult fail.
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Was it this kid?

Cause if so, the little bastard had it coming.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              Was it this kid?

Cause if so, the little bastard had it coming.
              Jesus, you just know in 20 years that kid is gunna look the exact same + 250 pounds.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Here's part of an email that was sent to a local Cleveland news station:

I'm sorry -- I was there and this did not happen the way it is being reported. I followed this man -- who was very drunk, for about 50 yards and he was stumbling the whole way. He got right to the beginning of the Muny lot and stepped off the curb -- as he did -- he tumbled over and landed on the boy. Many fans rushed to the aid of the boy to help him out -- the drunken man just laid there. After we made sure the boy was all right, we checked on the man as well. He was crying -- some people finally got him up off the ground. A number of us assured the boy's father -- who had every right to be angry -- that it was not done maliciously -- the man was drunk and just fell. I am not condoning what the drunken man did -- but the boy was not tackled by the man -- he just stumbled and fell. I'm glad to hear that the boy is all right.
                Yeah, there are a lot of idiot Browns fans, but there is no way that people would let some guy who tackled a kid get away with it. This explanation makes a lot more sense to me.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                  so you try and list our worst cities trying to make fun of jersey, and don't even use our worst one. insult fail.
                  Camden representttttttttttttt.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
                    Here's part of an email that was sent to a local Cleveland news station:

Yeah, there are a lot of idiot Browns fans, but there is no way that people would let some guy who tackled a kid get away with it. This explanation makes a lot more sense to me.

I figured it was something like this, a drunk guy gettin either pushed or tripping into the kid. Find it hard to believe that any adult would tackle a kid.

But everyone was so ready to take the MOM at her word? we all have moms, when something bad happens to their kid, even when an accident, the kid was a victim of a horrible attrocity. Moms overreact, theyre still women and a little crazy.

i wouldnt have blamed the dad for taking the kid to safety either way, he doesnt know anyone else there, what if they guy had friends and he got jumped/stabbed? back in the day, a fight was with fists, nowadays kids are p****** and everyones got a gun or knife to pull out if things dont got their way.
                    Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
                    Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

Unless you're hockey5811519 and you clearly hate women, I see no real reason why this person should be taken any more seriously either. At least the mom had pictures of the kid with the scraped knee, this could very easily just have been a fan who made a story up.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

You have a point, this story has no more creditability than the mother's, and she did have pictures to back it up, but I will say that this new story is far more believable to me than the first. I mean who spears a 8 year old kid when you can spear his Jets fan father who standing right next to him? Both are unacceptable, but taking out the dad is way more acceptable and is far more likely to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          Unless you're hockey5811519 and you clearly hate women, I see no real reason why this person should be taken any more seriously either. At least the mom had pictures of the kid with the scraped knee, this could very easily just have been a fan who made a story up.
                          Agree.

And can't we all just agree that someone needs to raze half of Cleveland and start over?

Comment

I'm sorry -- I was there and this did not happen the way it is being reported. I followed this man -- who was very drunk, for about 50 yards and he was stumbling the whole way. He got right to the beginning of the Muny lot and stepped off the curb -- as he did -- he tumbled over and landed on the boy. Many fans rushed to the aid of the boy to help him out -- the drunken man just laid there. After we made sure the boy was all right, we checked on the man as well. He was crying -- some people finally got him up off the ground. A number of us assured the boy's father -- who had every right to be angry -- that it was not done maliciously -- the man was drunk and just fell. I am not condoning what the drunken man did -- but the boy was not tackled by the man -- he just stumbled and fell. I'm glad to hear that the boy is all right.
                            The best part.

Originally posted by borg9
                            Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

Originally posted by fear the elf View Post
                              You have a point, this story has no more creditability than the mother's, and she did have pictures to back it up, but I will say that this new story is far more believable to me than the first. I mean who spears a 8 year old kid when you can spear his Jets fan father who standing right next to him? Both are unacceptable, but taking out the dad is way more acceptable and is far more likely to happen.
                              Frankly no matter what the question is before hand this should be the answer.

Why have something to eat when you can spear his Jets fan father?

Why waste your time taking a crap when you can spear his Jets fan father?

Really, why do anything when you can spear his Jets fan father?

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
                                For the 06 NFC Champ game against the Saints, some Bears fans wrote a sign that said "Bears will finish what Katrina started."

It's an epidemic.
                                That is an awesome sign
                                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                                Just let it go RWO.
                                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information