8-year-old Jets fan tackled by Browns fan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Unless you're hockey5811519 and you clearly hate women, I see no real reason why this person should be taken any more seriously either. At least the mom had pictures of the kid with the scraped knee, this could very easily just have been a fan who made a story up.

lmao

i was kidding dude, just pointing out that moms have a tendency to overreact to when their kids suffer slight injuries because they are naturally very protective.

I highly doubt her son was 'tackled,' again i find it hard to believe any person would attack a child, i know it happens behind closed doors in homes and thats bad enough but i find it hard to believe a guy does it in public to someone elses kid no matter what team hes a fan of.
    Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
    Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
      For the 06 NFC Champ game against the Saints, some Bears fans wrote a sign that said "Bears will finish what Katrina started."

It's an epidemic.
      It was hilarious then, it's hilarious now. It was trash talking that contained no profanity or violence. I approve 100%.

Pertaining more to the Cleveland bashing...I've been to football games in Minny, Green bay, and St. Louis wearing Bears gear. Of course there was trash talk, but no one came anywhere near crossing the line. I've been to baseball games in Minny, Milwaukee, St. Louis, Kansas City, and Cleveland in White Sox gear. Only in Cleveland did I get anything thrown at me. It doesn't mean anything, but it is what it is.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=5822095

Classy move by Tomlinson and the Jets organization. Jets offered to fly them in and give them a luxury box and a bunch of signed memorabilia

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
          http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=5822095

Classy move by Tomlinson and the Jets organization. Jets offered to fly them in and give them a luxury box and a bunch of signed memorabilia
          Well. I mean. They did it for the good publicity, but a very nice gesture. Why did the family turn it down? Makes no sense.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

that is the most suspicious thing in the whole story. Seriously when I was 8 if Ray Lewis offered me that Id cry my eyes out if my parents turned it down,

Comment

Probably because they didn't want people to think they were out for something, as people have criticized them for doing so in this thread.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                Probably because they didn't want people to think they were out for something, as people have criticized them for doing so in this thread.
                Thats what I thought when I saw that as well. I'm sure they dont want to look like their just looking for money.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  Thats what I thought when I saw that as well. I'm sure they dont want to look like their just looking for money.
                  I mean, okay, sure, but they slapped THEIR team in the face when they made a very nice offer? And it wasn't like they were going to give them money, they were going to bring them in for a game.

Just for the kid's sake, if he got tackled by some grown dude make the little guy happy by getting to meet some of his heroes. C'mon.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

This story is definitely fishy. If it's all accurate, then shame on the dick who did it. But too many things seem . . . off.

Those of you who say you'd have destroyed the guy probably don't have kids. Were it my kid, no amount of anger and loathing would be enough for me to trounce the asshat. To do so I would have to take my attention off of my son. That's not happening. Ever.

Now, were I in a Pats lot and some douche pulled this on some kid in a Jets jersey, I guarantee me & anyone I was at the game with would have ensured the offender was . . . detained . . . for the police to take his sorry ass away. I don't believe for a second that all Browns fans are trash. Somebody had to be around to put a hurtin on the douche that picks on a kid.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                      Where the **** was the dad in all this? This is why pansy ass men shouldn't have children. If that were my child or my niece, that dude would be eating from a straw right now.
                      So you would be in jail, meaning you wouldn't be there to take care of your child. That doesn't sound like a smart idea if the whole reason you'd assault the guy is to protect your child.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                        This story is definitely fishy. If it's all accurate, then shame on the dick who did it. But too many things seem . . . off.

Those of you who say you'd have destroyed the guy probably don't have kids. Were it my kid, no amount of anger and loathing would be enough for me to trounce the asshat. To do so I would have to take my attention off of my son. That's not happening. Ever.

Now, were I in a Pats lot and some douche pulled this on some kid in a Jets jersey, I guarantee me & anyone I was at the game with would have ensured the offender was . . . detained . . . for the police to take his sorry ass away. I don't believe for a second that all Browns fans are trash. Somebody had to be around to put a hurtin on the douche that picks on a kid.
                        If someone had tackled a kid at CBS the guy would have gotten his ass kicked guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information