No announcement yet.

Give me your top 10 Triplets so far this season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli is our best player on either side of the ball...

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

My fantasy team would like to thank Ahmad Bradshaw and Hakeem Nicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
        1. Manning*, Bradshaw, Nicks
        2. Vick, McCoy*, Jackson
        3. Schaub*, Foster, Andre Johnson
        4. Ryan, Turner*, White
        5. Flacco*, Rice, Boldin
        6. Cassel*, Charles, Bowe
        7. Stafford, Best*, Calvin
        8. Ben, Rashard*, Wallace
        9. Orton, Moreno*, Lloyd
        10. Manning, Addai*, Wayne

Not sure how people don't put Manning, Bradshaw, Nicks considering all 5 are statistically top-7 for their position this year. It's the only lights out trio, every other one is lacking at one of the positions, usually RB, (marked by * for weakest link) or dealing with injuries.
        While Moreno is obviously the weak link considering how lights out Orton and Lloyd are, he is still averaging about 90 yards a game from scrimmage has 5 TDs in 6 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
          Eli is our best player on either side of the ball...
          I kind of just slapped an asterik on there 'cuz I didn't want them to get special treatment. All three of those guys are ballers, and Bradshaw probably deserves the asterik of weak-linkiness the most if just for his stupid fumbles.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
            I kind of just slapped an asterik on there 'cuz I didn't want them to get special treatment. All three of those guys are ballers, and Bradshaw probably deserves the asterik of weak-linkiness the most if just for his stupid fumbles.
            Hmm, I would think Bradshaw would be the strongest link. Not that I watch a ton of Giants games, but it always seems like when they get the running game going, the rest of the team goes too. And Bradshaw has been going strong this season.

Am I wrong Giants fans?

Comment

Comment

Favre, Harvin, and Peterson should def be mentioned. After all, that is the only bright spot for the vikings offense this season.

sig by fenikz
                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                You are just a terrible person.
                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Sniper, You win
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Brady, Welker, Woodhead

Whitest guys you know....

Comment

Cassel kills me you watch him play and he looks average and then you look at his stats and they are pretty solid, he is so up and down.

The guy's accuracy is down right awful at times as well as his decision making but at the same time he has the same TD to Int ratio as Peyton Manning 16 TD's and 4 Int's.

One drive he will look pretty good and then the next look flat out lost it's very frustrating as a fan.

Comment

Cassel's stats are totally inflated due to the 2nd half of the Denver game when it was 35-0. Whatd he have 400 yds and 4 tds?
                        save Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                          Cassel kills me you watch him play and he looks average and then you look at his stats and they are pretty solid, he is so up and down.

The guy's accuracy is down right awful at times as well as his decision making but at the same time he has the same TD to Int ratio as Peyton Manning 16 TD's and 4 Int's.

One drive he will look pretty good and then the next look flat out lost it's very frustrating as a fan.
                          Cassel's one of those QB's you may have to take some of the bad to go with the good

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                            10. Stafford, Best, and Calvin
                            Freeman, Blount, Williams are better
                            save Freeman

Comment

The Eagles trio is so sexy because they all just fit to a T. McCoy is another Westbrook clone which he looked like pre-draft and is in the one offense that would make him look like a stud. Same goes for Vick, and to an extent Desean.

They are my #1, or 1a, with 1b being Houston. Say what you want about Foster only doing it 1 season, or being undrafted, or being in a ZBS, but if you watch him play he's a stud. He's got great vision, powerful, fast, and is a complete RB. He's leading the league in rushing still I believe and has played like the best RB as well, AJ is the best WR in the game, and while Schaub has had a down season to an extent he's better then Eli.

Besides, looking at the trio as a whole I have to have them up there as #2.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
                                Freeman, Blount, Williams are better
                                I'll concede that one to you although it could go either way. The first few weeks of the season was easily in favor of the Detroit trio but Freeman, Blount, and Williams are healthy and playing right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information