Give me your top 10 Triplets so far this season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troy Smith - Crabtree/Davis? - Gore

Troy Smith is the only undefeated QB in the NFL this year so this is clearly the answer.

Comment

Vick is undefeated too, no? (when he starts and finishes a game)

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        Dude, you really need to stop saying that lol.

If anything, he's like MJD, and I won't even say that bc MJD is just plain better.
        I'm not saying he's as good as those two, just that he reminds me of a lesser AD in that he runs really hard, never gives up on runs and moves his feet very quickly, but he gets striped a lot from behind and because he's fighting for extra yards and doesn't go down. He also runs kinda upright at times and has a more direct powerful running style than his quickness and speed would indicate, although he's also not as fast as AD.

And I didn't mean to **** on Foster he is a really good runner and I'd love to have him and Bradshaw sharing the load, but I don't think he's as good as the numbers he'll put up and I don't think he's going to be breaking as many runs as he gets more exposure.
        Last edited by Rosebud; 11-21-2010, 01:31 AM.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Cassel to Bowe is becoming a trend.

Comment

Jamaal Charles getting 120 YFS and getting no love is also becoming a trend, and i don't like it.

Comment

I can't tell you how many times Jammal has made a play and then got tackled inside the five and the next play they either threw it or ran Jones for the TD. :(

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information