X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bullg8rdaddy
    started a topic Give me your top 10 Triplets so far this season

Give me your top 10 Triplets so far this season

By triplets I am of course referring to QB-RB-WR. (I'm probably going to miss a few)

In no particular order:

Vick, McCoy, and Jackson
    Manning, Bradshaw, Smith
    Ryan, Turner, White
    Shaub, Foster, Johnson
    Cassell, Charles, Bowe?
    Favre, Peterson, Harvin?
    Sanchez, Tomlinson, Holmes
    Roethlesberger, Mendenhal, Wallace
    Freeman, Blount, Williams?
    Flacco, Rice, Boldin

Rank them if you have the time.

• Splat
    replied
    I can't tell you how many times Jammal has made a play and then got tackled inside the five and the next play they either threw it or ran Jones for the TD. :(

Leave a comment:

• MetSox17
    replied
    Jamaal Charles getting 120 YFS and getting no love is also becoming a trend, and i don't like it.

Leave a comment:

• Splat
    replied
    Cassel to Bowe is becoming a trend.

Leave a comment:

• Rosebud
    replied
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    Dude, you really need to stop saying that lol.

If anything, he's like MJD, and I won't even say that bc MJD is just plain better.
    I'm not saying he's as good as those two, just that he reminds me of a lesser AD in that he runs really hard, never gives up on runs and moves his feet very quickly, but he gets striped a lot from behind and because he's fighting for extra yards and doesn't go down. He also runs kinda upright at times and has a more direct powerful running style than his quickness and speed would indicate, although he's also not as fast as AD.

And I didn't mean to **** on Foster he is a really good runner and I'd love to have him and Bradshaw sharing the load, but I don't think he's as good as the numbers he'll put up and I don't think he's going to be breaking as many runs as he gets more exposure.
    Last edited by Rosebud; 11-21-2010, 01:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bullg8rdaddy
    replied
    Vick is undefeated too, no? (when he starts and finishes a game)

Leave a comment:

• MasterShake
    replied
    Troy Smith - Crabtree/Davis? - Gore

Troy Smith is the only undefeated QB in the NFL this year so this is clearly the answer.

Leave a comment:

• Splat
    replied
    Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
    The "might be better" when talking about Charles and Blount was a poor choice of words. I meant, Charles is better (right now) but....

Leave a comment:

• bored of education
    replied
    I've watched Blount. I like him but Jamaal will be a top 5 rb in yards from scrimmage with about 50-100 less touches. Jamaals numers are unreal. Since he started week 10 last year, in a total of 17 games he has: 1551 rushing yards, 288 carries, 5.4 ypc, 49 receptions 476 yards. My gues is since his start in since week 10 last year he is 3rd in overall yards from scrimmage for backs

Leave a comment:

• yodabear
    replied
    Originally posted by vidae View Post
    AJ Green will refuse to play with any QB except Sam Bradford and he will tumble down draft boards to 32, and that is when the dynasty begins.
    VICTORY!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• vidae
    replied
    Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    Just one problem tho. How are we gonna get AJ Green drafting #32?
    AJ Green will refuse to play with any QB except Sam Bradford and he will tumble down draft boards to 32, and that is when the dynasty begins.

Leave a comment:

• yodabear
    replied
    Just one problem tho. How are we gonna get AJ Green drafting #32?

Leave a comment:

• Me Likey Rookies
    replied
    Watch more Blount. I didnt even mean to get a Blount vs Charles discussion going, my post with the Bucs vs Lions trio was directed at you Vidae. Is it a ridiculous comparison?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    Bradford Jackson and AJ Green
    Championship! Give it two seasons. :)

Leave a comment:

• bored of education
    replied
    Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    I jizzed in my pants....
    I know you did

Leave a comment: