Tampa's Mike Williams arrested for DUI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa's Mike Williams arrested for DUI

Maybe not quite deserving of its own thread, but I wanted to create a conversation about him. I thought he was the 2nd most talented WR in the draft, but fell to the fourth because of off the field and effort concerns. He couldn't make it a year without something...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ested-for-dui/

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Not good news at all, but at least he is below the limit.

Comment

WTF Mike? You were suppose to prove the critics wrong! :(

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

How do you get a DUI at .06 when .08 is the legal limit?

Comment

DUIs are a very subjective thing. You could be 100% clean and sober but if you do not meet the officer's standards of a field sobriety test, you can be arrested. Yes, he had a .06, which is under the limit, but it's enough.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I don't know whether this will stick or not, but it is always worrying when a guy cannot make it through the season without a problem like this, because they are under so much team supervision... what happens in the offseason when they aren't?

Comment

Thank god I have Maclin, Jackson, Boldin, Bryant and VJax in my fantasy to pick up the slack if he gets suspended or punished in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                How do you get a DUI at .06 when .08 is the legal limit?
                Florida has a zero tolerance policy where anything over .02 is illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                  Florida has a zero tolerance policy where anything over .02 is illegal.
                  No, Florida has a .08 limit unless you are driving a commercial vehicle, in which case it's .04. That .02 thing only applies to drivers under the age of 21.

He failed a field sobriety test but passed the breathalyzer. Therefore, they gave him a piss test. 10 to 1 it comes back with at least pot.
                  Last edited by Monomach; 11-19-2010, 07:34 AM.

Comment

He has been released from prison on $500 bond.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

yes to pot

Comment

So Tanard Jackson gets a year long suspension for being a pothead, Jeramy Stevens gets arrested for the intent to sell pot. And i jus read they are waiting on the urine resu for MW. Well atleast he didnt catch a cab and beat u the driver like Aqib Talib did. :)

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

How has no one started a Designated Driver service that caters to the NFL yet?

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                            How has no one started a Designated Driver service that caters to the NFL yet?
                            They have. Football players aren't the brightest cross section of America. That being said, I can't see this being a big deal unless his urine comes back for something else. He was under the limit. They have breathalizers and urine tests because the field sobreity tests can be subjective and administered incorrectly.

Comment

DEZ BRYANT FOR ROOKIEZZZ OF THE DECADEZZZZZ!!!!!

lol but yeah what an idiot. So dumb.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information