Vince Young Has Lost Starting Spot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    Kind of sounds like they should just cut him.
    Pretty sure you can't cut an injured player.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      Pretty sure you can't cut an injured player.
      You can put him on IR then pay him an injury settlement. He then becomes a FA. (May have to pass waivers this late in the season though...not sure on that one.)

But if he's injured, they might as well just keep him on IR and tell him to go away.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
        You can put him on IR then pay him an injury settlement. He then becomes a FA. (May have to pass waivers this late in the season though...not sure on that one.)

But if he's injured, they might as well just keep him on IR and tell him to go away.
        Probably what's most likely to happen seeing as how his contract is up after this season anyways.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

If Fisher benches VY for good, then the Titans are done for the rest of the season. He's the only QB we've got that's worth a damn, and I'm 99% positive he was late for his gynecology visit anyway. Explains the hurry out of the stadium. A rusty vagina puts everyone in a bad mood.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Suicide watch 2.0?

Either he really is a headcase or just has the emotional makeup of a whiny 5-yr-old. You tell me, I didn't major in psych.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
              Suicide watch 2.0?

Either he really is a headcase or just has the emotional makeup of a whiny 5-yr-old. You tell me, I didn't major in psych.
              Numbers wise he seems fine so he must be imploding behind the scenes, which we got a glimpse of in the offseason. I never thought he was all that great but he did seem to win. Maybe someone takes a flier on him but i cant think of who.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                Numbers wise he seems fine so he must be imploding behind the scenes, which we got a glimpse of in the offseason. I never thought he was all that great but he did seem to win. Maybe someone takes a flier on him but i cant think of who.
                Oakland or Minny if I had to bet on it.

Comment

My guess is Minnesota will just draft someone with their 1st pick, probably Jake Locker. Oakland is capable of anything as long as Al is still around.

Comment

Last edited by FuzzyGopher; 11-21-2010, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                      My guess is Minnesota will just draft someone with their 1st pick, probably Jake Locker. Oakland is capable of anything as long as Al is still around.
                      Depends on the mentality of their next coach. If he thinks they can turn it around quick and compete next year, then I think they look for a veteran, and Young could be it. If he's into rebuilding, then yeah, a rookie most likely.

Comment

LOL, I've gained new respect for Young.

His actions were stupid, but Fisher's had it out for him for a while.

Young gives them the best chance to win games right now.
                        Just play me, baby

Comment

Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
                          LOL, I've gained new respect for Young.

His actions were stupid, but Fisher's had it out for him for a while.

Young gives them the best chance to win games right now.
                          You respect an idiot that couldn't keep his cool as a 27 year old? If he would've just stayed calm, knowing how much Bud Adams has a hard on for VY, Fisher probably would've been fired at the end of the year and VY would then still be starter. Now he just looks like the ***** that he is and he's gonna be burned at the stake across the nation.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

remember when people thought we'd be seeing Leinart/Young battles in the NFL like that NC game? yeah that was funny.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Vince Young > Jeff Fisher
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Interesting call by the Titans. I remember Britt having that big game and everyone hopping on the Titans bandwagon.. now they're probably outta the playoffs and minus their QB.

VY clearly gave them the best chance to win and I just don't understand this. Also don't get how he's being a whiny *****, unless Fisher was like "lolz you're a backup now" and then he stormed off.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information