Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    So far all that is known...
    - VY stormed off the field immediately after the game and threw his jersey/pads in the stands
    - He left stadium immediately and has gone rogue again
    - He's done as starter
    - May have to have surgery on injured thumb
    The guy is turning out to be a real head case. I wonder if he has mental health issues of any sort. I know Andrews had depression issues, I wonder if this guy is bi-polar or something else.

Comment

Im not running out on teammates, Im running out on you.
      BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I think that Vince got pissed because he had to sit there and watch his team lose because Jeff Fisher hates him or does not believe in him. Vince was trying to comeback in after he got x-rays, he came back out and started throwing with a glove on the sidelines ( signs to me that he wanted back in). I remember one of the sideline reporters said Jeff Fisher didn't like what fhe saw from Vince so he was sticking Rusty. Then later on I saw Vince put tape around his finger but IDK If started throwing again.

Someone from the NFL network said that Jeff Fisher said that Vince gave no indications he wanted back in the game.

Comment

I get the feeling that Fisher was never on board the "draft Vince Young" train. Honestly if your coach can't get behind the QB you want to build your franchise around you should just fire him right there. No one will deny that Young has his issues but he's been effective the last couple years when he's played. Perfect? No, but better than a nearly retired Kerry Collins or some random rookie.

Maybe he isn't good enough or mature enough to be the franchise QB you want, but Fisher has done nothing to help foster a relationship that will allow him to develop and become that guy either

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
            I think that Vince got pissed because he had to sit there and watch his team lose because Jeff Fisher hates him or does not believe in him. Vince was trying to comeback in after he got x-rays, he came back out and started throwing with a glove on the sidelines ( signs to me that he wanted back in). I remember one of the sideline reporters said Jeff Fisher didn't like what fhe saw from Vince so he was sticking Rusty. Then later on I saw Vince put tape around his finger but IDK If started throwing again.

Someone from the NFL network said that Jeff Fisher said that Vince gave no indications he wanted back in the game.
            I'm calling bull on that. VY is the starting QB. When he gets hurt, a coach should go to him and check on his status and stay in contact with him. Not leave him alone and let the trainers work on him, leaving it up to him to go back and beg to go in. VY was throwing, putting on gloves, and taping his fingers in an effort to go back in. Fisher said no, then threw him under the bus with the "he didn't show he wanted to go back in" bull ****. Soooo disappointed in Fisher and Co. right now.

If this was Kerry Collins that got hurt, Fisher would've been over to him in an instant to see if he could go back in. That's just what you do when your starting QB gets hurt.

What really sucks is that now the loss is gonna be all about VY, instead of how Fisher and the coaching staff got ROLFPWNED for the second week in a row.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Come to Oakland. We'll treat you like the deserved star player that you are. :D

Comment

Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
                I get the feeling that Fisher was never on board the "draft Vince Young" train. Honestly if your coach can't get behind the QB you want to build your franchise around you should just fire him right there. No one will deny that Young has his issues but he's been effective the last couple years when he's played. Perfect? No, but better than a nearly retired Kerry Collins or some random rookie.

Maybe he isn't good enough or mature enough to be the franchise QB you want, but Fisher has done nothing to help foster a relationship that will allow him to develop and become that guy either
                I thought it was public record that Fisher and Norm Chow wanted Lineart and that the owner wanted Young.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                  I thought it was public record that Fisher and Norm Chow wanted Lineart and that the owner wanted Young.
                  Yup, that was the case. Chow wanted Leinart bad. Fisher also preferred Cutler if my memory serves correctly. He was never on the Vince Young train until after the draft when he feigned excitement.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Best I remember it was....

- Bud was in VY's corner.
                    - Fisher and Reese were on the Jay train.
                    - Chow wanted Leinart.

I even remember Leinart was wearing the Titan blue tie on draft day.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Pretty much nailed it. And yes, Babylon in right, VY was Bud Adams's pick. VY and Chow wanted Leinart more. Fish also liked Cutler, and Shanahan actually called Fish on draft day to ask him his thoughts on Cutler, and apparently Fish gave a glowing review on him. I'm not sure if he liked Cutler more than VY, but I'm nearly positive Leinart was Fish's choice.

But guess who was right? Bud Adams. He may be a few years from senility and has an affination for flipping the bird, but he was right on VY over Leinart. VY has shown he can start in this league, and has had a stellar year thus far. Leinart is the 3rd QB in Houston. So why the relationship with Fisher is so forced is beyond my comprehension. VY has certainly made mistakes, but you would think as a "player's coach" that Fish would look beyond that and do what's best for the team which is supporting VY as the starting QB, especially since his transformation he made by sitting out in '08 and after McNair's death.
                      Last edited by TitanHope; 11-22-2010, 12:10 AM.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Deion Sanders is saying hes got information that VY will be released as early as tomorrow.

Countdown to Minnesota? First I thought Carolina but Minni is juicier.
                        I want a sig.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
                          Deion Sanders is saying hes got information that VY will be released as early as tomorrow.

Countdown to Minnesota? First I thought Carolina but Minni is juicier.
                          Teams like Carolina and Buffalo would come first on waivers and while it's probably unlikely Buffalo would take him, Carolina would have to (you'd think.)

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

VY won't be able to pass a physical with his finger hurt.

But VY would be perfect in Minny. I know that some fans don't want that, but he's better than anyone they have and their WR's fit his throwing perfectly.

I'm hesitant on saying he'll be cut, though. Bud Adams may not be for that.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Vince Young has become a joke. I thought he was going to be successful in the NFL. ...and he has been to a degree. But he hasn't taken his game to another level, nor do I think he can... not with his arm, at least. Take away his legs and he's a below average NFL QB. Regardless, he was still supposed to be a high character guy. Seems like since McNair passed away, his character has really taken a hit by incidents with the law, hard core clubbing... and now this? His character and leadership is shot. He'll need a new environment in order to get back on track... if that's even possible.

Funny... I thought Houston made the mistake for not taking him #1 overall. I wonder how that would've turned out. ...and I thought Tennessee should've taken Leinart... I wonder how that would've turned out too. Maybe Norm Chow is still the OC there and Leinart is a very good QB in the league??? Ah the what ifs....

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                Take away his legs and he's a below average NFL QB.
                                That's not true whatsoever.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information