Richard Seymour fined $25K fir hitting Big Ben

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
    hmmm.. goood point. So now teams or other players should give one of their very low depth chart players 25K, and then let him hit the qb as hard as he can open palm and try and knock him out of the game. Open palm bottom of the chin and push up...should do the trick. After the whistle of course.
    sure that would work great?

im not saying it was "unsportsman-like conduct" or "unnecessary roughness" but a palm to the face during a verbal exchange is much less severe than a 330 pound man stomping on your bare head with a cleat while you are on the ground defenseless no matter how you try to spin it
    E]

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      I wouldn't even call it a punch. He ***** slapped him.
      this. I didn't see a closed fist. I saw an open hand to the face.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

Roethlisberger was attempting to talk **** and failed miserably. At least keep your feet under you.

Comment

If you're going to talk ****, talk **** to someone smaller than you... like the opposing team's kicker.
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

From what I remember Seymour saying, he didn't hear Ben said something to him. He thought Ben was running up on him and then popped him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                Roethlisberger was attempting to talk **** and failed miserably. At least keep your feet under you.
                I wouldn't say he failed. He got Seymour out of the game, legally. And got some money raised for charity.

Comment

That .gif makes it comical.

Does anyone have a definitive answer on what happened? Was Roethlisberger talking smack?

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                    I wouldn't say he failed. He got Seymour out of the game, legally. And got some money raised for charity.
                    For a guy who has to be very conscientious of his actions to help restore his image, he should not be talking ****. On top of that, if you are 6'6, 235 lbs I'd expect you hold your own.

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                      Hey man back of the poor guy, hes not used to assaulting someone who hasnt had five roofie margaritas.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

In the post game press conference Ben said the only thing he said was "lets go kick the extra point", take for what is worth. Also Tomlin basically placed the blame on the refs for not keeping the game under control.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                            I love that creepy frakking image.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                              LOL. OLs did NOTHING. That's some weak sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                                LOL. OLs did NOTHING. That's some weak sauce.
                                Kemo fought Seymour.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information