Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the spirit of Wade, Bosh and James....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to completely change the requirements, but I think a far more realistic possibility is a team signing a group of elite guys from the same position groups, such as DL, LB, DB, etc., or on offense just touching the skill positions with WR, TE, and RB headed to a team with an elite QB (the most likely position to play the "Dwayne Wade" role) already there. So looking at the position groups themselves and claiming the best group in the NFL, which could then lead to team success, rather than talking about an entire team and all positions being an option is the way I'd go.

Then again, this is probably what you're meaning and I just unnecessarily dissected it. :D
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Eugene Monroe, Jason Smith, Michael Oher, Alex Mack, and Andre Smith all sign with the Lions. Matt Stafford throws for 5000 yards, 70 TDs, and is not sacked all season. It is the first 16 game season of his career, though he is still listed on the injury report as Probable - Shoulder.

Comment

Remember Terrell Owens' free agency move to Philadelphia. That wasn't too dissimilar.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
          Not to completely change the requirements, but I think a far more realistic possibility is a team signing a group of elite guys from the same position groups, such as DL, LB, DB, etc., or on offense just touching the skill positions with WR, TE, and RB headed to a team with an elite QB (the most likely position to play the "Dwayne Wade" role) already there. So looking at the position groups themselves and claiming the best group in the NFL, which could then lead to team success, rather than talking about an entire team and all positions being an option is the way I'd go.

Then again, this is probably what you're meaning and I just unnecessarily dissected it. :D
          This guy gets it. lol

Thanks. :)

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

If we're sticking with three from one draft class, I would go with: Oher, Mack and Loadholt. I don't quite know how the other OL picks have done, but these guys are decent to good players. Yeye, shore up over half of the OL = championship.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
            who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
              Remember Terrell Owens' free agency move to Philadelphia. That wasn't too dissimilar.
              Don't forget we signed Jevon Kearse that same off-season. At the time both could have been argued as being the best at their position, and we already had guys like McNabb, who was considered a top 3 QB by most, and Brian Dawkins, who could also have been argued as the best at his position at the time. Not one, but both of those signings eventually proved to be busts, with T.O.'s attitude and Kearse immediately becoming pretty damn mediocre.

Comment

Lol, I completely forgot Kearse was even on the Eagles.

Comment

What the hell happened to Kearse? Did he get hurt early on? I can't remember.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information