Most overrated player on your favorite team: 2010 edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    Honestly, at this point, your oline is probably better than ours considering all our injuries to the unit.
    We still cant run block worth dick. I havent seen a worse run blocking unit all year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

For the Colts I would probably go for Kelvin Hayden, very unimpressive this year

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Channing Crowder. Few other guys deserve to be here but for the attention that he gets, I chose him. He makes zero impact plays on defense and most of the time you see him over pursuing the play leaving him in the smoke . Alot of people were saying that a guy like Dansby beside him will help him improve and start making some plays, well that was ********. He's still the same type of player like he's always been. Hilarious guy off the field, but he makes me smh too much on the field.

I like to add Thigpen in here too. I never seen so many fans/media jump on a 3rd string QB jock so much before in a one week span. He was being over hyped like crazy.
        Last edited by Da-Phins; 11-23-2010, 04:13 PM.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          I'd go with Eric Weddle. The perception with the media and fans outside of SD is that he's an okay player.

But he is far, far, far from okay.
          Yeah...he's not that good. But I don't know if 'media thinks he is ok, but really he is below average' qualifies. I don't hear much Weddle support and he makes some decent plays sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Da-Phins View Post
            Channing Crowder. Few other guys deserve to be here but for the attention that he gets, I chose him. He makes zero impact plays on defense and most of the time you see him over pursuing the play leaving him in the smoke . Alot of people were saying that a guy like Dansby beside him will help him improve and start making some plays, well that was ********. He's still the same type of player like he's always been. Hilarious guy off the field, but he makes me smh too much on the field.

I like to add Thigpen in here too. I never seen so many fans/media jump on a 3rd string QB jock so much before in a one week span. He was being over hyped like crazy.
            No one thinks hes good, so I wouldn't say hes overrated.

On the Ravens, its probably Kelly Gregg. As much as it pains me, he is an average to below average NT at best now. And thats with Ngata next to him.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
              At this point, it has to be Michael Vick. Everyone is making him out to be a top 5 QB and a god and all. While he has beastly potential and can still get there, he isn't as quick with his audibles and protections, and he misses throws. As the Giants exposed, he has major problems rolling right and still making plays. While I'm happy with what he is providing the Eagles right now, he is overrated.
              this is what i was going to say.

Im lovin what hes doing and im probably one of the guys overrating him, but hes still got stuff that he can continue to get better at.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
                No one thinks hes good, so I wouldn't say hes overrated.

On the Ravens, its probably Kelly Gregg. As much as it pains me, he is an average to below average NT at best now. And thats with Ngata next to him.
                Tell that to some of the Miami media and fans. They thought he would be much better this year but he's still the same player like he always is. Almost every year its the same stuff. He would have a couple good plays in preseason then everyone thinks its the year he will take it to the next step and make some plays but he hardly ever does.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                  Josh Cribbs :\
                  This. Haden is a better returner and Cribbs really isn't good at anything else. He hasn't had success in the wildcat this year, and he is a bad receiver. Really the only thing he's been good at this year is blocking.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                  <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                  <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                  <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Odds a Packer fan posts in this thread?

I would bet a million dollars they don't

Comment

Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco are ridiculously overrated. Some people still believe the receivers are a strength in Cincinnati and that's an absolute joke. These two have cost us at least three or four games.

Bobbie Williams, a Pro-Bowl alternate a year ago, has really struggled as well.

Rey Maualuga and Keith Rivers still aren't impact players, Dhani Jones still appears to be our best Linebacker.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                      - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                      www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                        completely disagree.it has to be Chris Chambers.don't know what happened but he has been captain invisible this year
                        I completely forgot about Chambers, so you're probably right, haha.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Definately Barrett Ruud for Tampa Bay. The media looks at his stats too much and say this guy is underrated, but he makes 85% of his tackles 5+ yds from the LOS. He's decent in coverage, but awful against the run. Maybe he's better suited to play the WIll LB position, IDK. But definately overrated as a MLB

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                            Odds a Packer fan posts in this thread?

I would bet a million dollars they don't
                            ATTENTION!

To posters who may not know, the Packers have had injuries this year. Can't forget that we need to remind everyone in every thread that is started on here.

Comment

Ronnie Brown/Ricky Williams - The coaching staff is getting shat on hardcore because of the run/pass balance (or lack thereof) that the Phins have had this year but I think a large part of it is because of the backs. Ricky is finally playing his age and just doesn't seem to have the same burst/power he once had. Ronnie I'm just not sure about anymore. He just looks...different out there. His vision seems to have disappeared. He still has the same power he always had and he looks like the same Ronnie Brown out there but he looks like he's lacking confidence. He's running into linemen far too often and just hesitates too much before finally making his move.

I still think Ronnie can be a very productive starting RB and whoever gets him next year will probably be getting a bargain but at the same time I'm ready for some new blood at RB, even if its just mixing in some more Lex Hilliard.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                                For the Lions? It has to be Calvin Johnson, due to everyone else either sucking or being underrated. He's a great receiver and I love having him on my team, but he isn't a top five receiver like a lot of people think he is. He's probably borderline top-ten at best.
                                To be fair, Shaun Hill isn't exactly the best QB to showcase Megatron's talents. He's got ten touchdowns in ten games, that's all you can really ask for when he's catching balls from Hill's popgun arm.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information