X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Allegedly Tape 49ers Practice in London

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...9ers-practice/

Like Master like Student?

Jeff Legwold and Dave Kreiger of the Denver Post report that the league is looking into whether the Broncos recorded a San Fran walk-through practice at Wembley Stadium on October 30, the day before the two teams played there. On the 30th, each team had access to the venue for the session aimed at reviewing key portions of the game plan.
    Interesting to say the least....didn't help them win, that's for sure.

Lol at least when Belichick cheated the Pats were winning. Josh McDaniels' middle name is fail

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

and the terrific season continues. if we lose our first rounder because of this, so help me god, i will murder mcdaniels and his staff in their sleep
      Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
      Ain't takin no shorts no more

Comment

Originally posted by Cunningham View Post
        and the terrific season continues. if we lose our first rounder because of this, so help me god, i will murder mcdaniels and his staff in their sleep
        If that were to happen he'd probably be fired...no way they could keep a cheat who has been sucking. Bellichick won Super Bowls, so there was no way they'd fire him over it.

Comment

this is just embarrassing. countless times did i blast new england and their coach for being cheaters. at least they were good at cheating. we need so much help in the front 7 it isn't funny. if we get our 1st taken away you can set it in stone, this will be one of the worst teams in football for the next 5-10 years.

Comment

They aren't the first and won't be the last. Teams know the ramifications and continue to do it anyway. The practice goes back many years and if anyone thinks that it is just the Broncos doing it today, it's probably a little naive. I have no doubt in my mind that there are a plethora of ways that teams try to gain advantages that we don't even know about and possibly never will.

This doesn't bother me. I mean, it's incredibly dumb, especially since every team knows the consequences, but it clearly didn't help them beat a team that only had one win...

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
              They aren't the first and won't be the last. Teams know the ramifications and continue to do it anyway. The practice goes back many years and if anyone thinks that it is just the Broncos doing it today, it's probably a little naive. I have no doubt in my mind that there are a plethora of ways that teams try to gain advantages that we don't even know about and possibly never will.

This doesn't bother me. I mean, it's incredibly dumb, especially since every team knows the consequences, but it clearly didn't help them beat a team that only had one win...
              I tried to make that argument when the Pats were caught and njx threatened to infract me...

I do believe it though. It's just like with giving benefits to players in college...I'm sure everyone does it to some extent. If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying....but if you're dumb enough to get caught, then I guess you have to accept the punishment.

Comment

How does McDaniels keep his job now? The Broncos are currently 3-7, in two years he has got rid of his franchise QB and top WR, the defense is way worse than it was before he came and it wasn't even that good then, and now they are being investigated for potentially spying on a 1 win team on a neutral site who they went on to lose to????

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying....but if you're dumb enough to get caught, then I guess you weren't trying hard enough.
                  Edited for accuracy.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I tried to make that argument when the Pats were caught and njx threatened to infract me...
                    I'm not trying to insult anyone by saying that, so I hope that is not the way it reads. I also certainly have no intention in getting in an argument over the topic.

I find it hard to believe it would have been isolated to one game, as I find it hard to believe that they are alone in the practice, whether it be today, yesterday or many days ago. I guess I just don't find it nearly as shocking as most...

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                      I'm not trying to insult anyone by saying that, so I hope that is not the way it reads. I also certainly have no intention in getting in an argument over the topic.

I find it hard to believe it would have been isolated to one game, as I find it hard to believe that they are alone in the practice, whether it be today, yesterday or many days ago. I guess I just don't find it nearly as shocking as most...
                      I was just pointing out that it's what I think too, but it can be seen as an unpopular opinion...

Another place where it's gotta happen all the time is tampering. Guys like Albert Haynesworth sign complex, multi-million dollar deals only a few hours after free agency begins and we are to expect there was no prior contact? Give me a break...

Comment

Another reason why McDaniels is an idiot.

If you're going to do stuff like this, at least don't get caught. What does it say about you if "everyone is doing it" and YOU'RE the one that gets caught?

And like others say, at least when Belichick was doing it his team was, what, 16-0? McDaniels has the worst team in his division.

Epic Fail.

Comment

I was just pointing out that it's what I think too, but it can be seen as an unpopular opinion...

Another place where it's gotta happen all the time is tampering. Guys like Albert Haynesworth sign complex, multi-million dollar deals only a few hours after free agency begins and we are to expect there was no prior contact? Give me a break...
                          It's seen as unpopular because people want to see it as it's only something the big bad pats do, and it gives them another reason to hate that team. Mcdaniels is an idiot for already going through this in 2007 and seeing how crazy it got, and then attempting to do it again. This guys career is a disaster since becoming head coach.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

If that were to happen he'd probably be fired...no way they could keep a cheat who has been sucking. Bellichick won Super Bowls, so there was no way they'd fire him over it.
                            But they slapped him with a $1M NFL rcd. fine for it.

Then again apparently that didn't stop McDaniel from playing fast & loose with the rules either. So the precedent's been set: let him forfeit ~half his annual salary in a fine of at least $1M. If it's proven & they don't give him an equal penalty the other 31 teams should scream favoritism.

Comment

Originally posted by Cunningham View Post
                              Cosigned...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information