No announcement yet.

Broncos Allegedly Tape 49ers Practice in London

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I am guessing this was why Kyle Orton suddenly has become a machine since coming over to Denver and Josh McDaniels?

Comment

Originally posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
      So I am guessing this was why Kyle Orton suddenly has become a machine since coming over to Denver and Josh McDaniels?
      oh buddy you just opened up a whole new can of worms...

Comment

You'd be wrong, McDaniels is a great qb and offensive coach.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

I'll take Kyle Orton the game-managing winner from Chicago over this new stat compiler version.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            I'll take Kyle Orton the game-managing winner from Chicago over this new stat compiler version.
            no doubt... winning games > losing games
            but it's not like kyle orton's style of play is the reason denver is losing, if kyle orton had played in chicago like he played this year, he'd still be with the bears

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
              but it's not like kyle orton's style of play is the reason denver is losing, if kyle orton had played in chicago like he played this year, he'd still be with the bears
              I guess he still manages games and compiles stats from what the defense gives him...but I don't know if I'd call what he does there dominating or anything like that. I think he'll always be a guy who you can definitely win with, but will probably never win because of, if that makes sense.

Comment

Mcdaniels was fined 50k and the team 50k. Guess they let him off the hook.
                http://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/st...74135080849408

Comment

I want our first rounder back then.....

Originally posted by WMD
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                    I want our first rounder back then.....
                    I knew Pats fans wouldn't be happy about Denver not losing anything....

Maybe because they turned themselves in? Maybe the Pats got other "warnings" or something before theirs?

Idk....good for Broncos fans at least. Another black mark on McDaniel's tenuous hold on the job.

Comment

No I'm not really upset, we got caught and got punished, and as a fan theres nothing you can do but feel like ****. I was just kind of joking around.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                        Hey, I'd take the 2005-2007 Chicago Bears defense over the 2010 Broncos defense too.

Comment

The team's video operations director, Steve Scarnecchia, has been fired for cause as a result of his taping the 49ers' walk-through practice at Wembley Stadium the day before the Broncos' 24-16 loss, the team announced in a release Saturday.

Scarnecchia filmed the drills of his own accord, later offering to show the video to McDaniels. But the coach declined, the Broncos said.

The NFL found that McDaniels, who was fined $50,000, had failed to report the incident as required by league policy. The team was held responsible for its employee and also fined $50,000.
                          http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...r_espn_5855075

Way to go video operations director! Good luck on getting another job soon!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Who does that? Especially after Spygate?

Derrrr....I'm just going to go tape the other team practicing...no biggie right?

I feel like it's one of those things where something deeper happened, but both sides agreed to just let it go for a slap on the wrist so as not to create any more controversy.

Comment

Scarnecchia filmed the drills of his own accord, later offering to show the video to McDaniels. But the coach declined, the Broncos said.
                              Any relation to Dante Scarnecchia? In that case it would be even dumber haha. What a jackass. I'm glad that they resolved it this way, I think it's fair.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Don't tell Josh's Mom he will get grounded.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information