Probably because he didn't molest them.
    And OJ didnt do it

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Monomach View Post
      1) Start franchise with a 4-3 team.
      2) Trade for Haloti Ngata. The Ravens demand so much that you'd think he's a QB.
      3) Re-sign for 7 years.
      4) Edit Player -> Position changed to DT.

LOL @ messing with safeties when Ngata is there.
      Madden 06-08 though ST was clearly the better choice. Plus Denver's DTs were actually not that bad at least in Madden 07, IIRC. Could not compare to the awesomeness that was ST at FS and John Lynch at SS. Especially if you used the FS on defense, he made up for so many of my lacking skills on the stick.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Sean Taylor is a true American legend, representative of the rags-to-riches story that inspires every man born in this country. His mark and impact on our society will forever be remembered proudly throughout the annals of our history. My ancestors and I myself would not be here without Sean Taylor's presence gracing our helpless planet. One cannot mention the names Roosevelt, King, Lincoln, Kennedy without remembering one other:

"Taylor".

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

RIP Sean Taylor. I loved how he hated and tried to Kill T.O. when ever he went through the middle of the field.

Comment

To be fair, I do remember lots of talk about how much he was changing and becoming a man even before he was tragically murdered.

I do believe he'd be the best safety in the league right now though, he looked like he was turning that corner, and he actually was the one guy that I ALWAYS traded to my Saints, since his rookie season. Hell, I even drafted him every time using my NCAA classes, so it's not like I wasn't a huge fan.
            Originally posted by SNIPER26
            fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information