X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is comparable to the Packers joke. worn out = not funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      Right. That sure explains Colts fans never shutting the **** up about Brady's hair, the Ugg endorsement deal, etc...

Hypocrite much?
      Those are things Brady himself does, lots of people make fun of those things on TV, other sites, at bars, etc. The attempts joke is a SWDC-only thing that like 5 people participate in.

Also, the jokes about his hair and Uggs are objectively funny.

Comment

• Comment

• It's still ******* funny. I laughed sniper. People getting upset about it makes it even funnier.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
            Butthurt my ass (yes I thought about it and typed it anyway)
            I found this sequence pretty amusing, it's funny for so many different reasons :)

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
              This is an example of a still-funny Manning joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                This is an example of a still-funny Manning joke.
                You don't like your 6'5" 230 lb laser rocket arm QBs?
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                  Nope, it's because I don't want to get into a dumb argument in which I point out what people say and then you argue back that they didn't literally say "he's bad". When my IQ drops 50 points I might spend time on an argument like that. Until then, so sorry. :(
                  I am one of his biggest critics, I have never said he was bad. I have never seen someone say Manning was bad. You are making that up, and just throwing out nonsense and running. I can do that too.. Grass is purple, im right your wrong, im not going to argu with you because I dont get in dumb arguments with internet tough guys.
                  bill belichick quote:
                  stats are for losers. the final score is for winners.

"This one's for John" Pat Bowlen

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                    It is almost like some of you can't take a joke.
                    Something getting taken out of context over and over again, even being used in signatures, gets boring after a while. At first I thought it was funny but now it is just stupid. I am sure you would feel the same way if something you said was taken out of context and then posted non stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                      Something getting taken out of context over and over again, even being used in signatures, gets boring after a while. At first I thought it was funny but now it is just stupid. I am sure you would feel the same way if something you said was taken out of context and then posted non stop.
                      Are you still bitching about that "attemptz!!" nonsense?

Comment

• Originally posted by J255979-11nine View Post
                        Are you still bitching about that "attemptz!!" nonsense?
                        And he was the one who made the ******* argument, and once people called him out about it he started saying we took it out of context. No we ******* didn't, when you said that you meant it just as it is in my sig. Two pages of people laughing about it and you started saying how we were misquoting you.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• It's still funny. The crying keeps it alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            And he was the one who made the ******* argument, and once people called him out about it he started saying we took it out of context. No we ******* didn't, when you said that you meant it just as it is in my sig. Two pages of people laughing about it and you started saying how we were misquoting you.
                            I still think that attempts are an important stat when judging two QBs with otherwise similar numbers and that they are an indicator (not the only one) of how important a QB is to his team, I don't think that anyone would disagree with that. You are taking it out of context when you act like I said it was the most important stat.
                            Last edited by abaddon41_80; 12-13-2010, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information