No announcement yet.

Peyton Manning, what can be done?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He sucks. They should start Curtis Painter.

Comment

Originally posted by Miaoww View Post
      Well he is 34 now. You can't stay super human forever. Doesn't help that his supporting cast consists of: Wayne.
      Considering that Wayne played like horseshit today...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Nobody is mentioning how god-awful donald brown is. He is giving them absolutely no balance. He's had every opportunity to prove himself and he hasn't. Its time to get a new rb...one that can stay healthy and not suck...and that guy isn't on their roster.

Comment

Or some help at O-line.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

He's just terrible. Indy should let him go as a FA so Minnesota can sign him.
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
              It's not his fault, it's his elbow's fault.
              Is Peyton's Elbow related?

http://twitter.com/lebronselbow

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                Or some help at O-line.
                Fashioning their o-line around 7th rounders and udfa's is catching up to them.

Comment

blame the oline or blame our incredibly orgasmic pass rush.

Comment

get him a real gm.
                    **** her in da *****!

Comment

This is the worst supporting cast Manning has had in a long time. And the defense is playing awful too. They just need to get their players back. It will be interesting to see what they do in the offseason to help the offense. Especially at the skill positions. In my opinion they haven't had a dependable runningback since Edgerrin James.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                      -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                      Originally posted by Borat
                      Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Chargers have owned him forever and a day. 4 picks is a surprise but not a shock against them.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Best.Thread.Ever.

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

Even though he's only the WR coach for the Colts, I think its perfectly fair to blame Ron Turner for all of the their problems on offense. Please believe!

Sincerely
                            Ron Turner hater 4 life

Comment

Not a lot of good decisions by Peyton Manning tonight. However, I think this is going to be a non-issue, because the Colts are still going to take the division easily. They're playing Dallas, @ Tennessee, Jacksonville, @ Oakland, and then Tennessee again. All of those games look winnable for Peyton & co. That said, Philip Rivers looked more like an MVP than Manning this week. Manning canceled out his two touchdown passes by throwing two interception that got ran all the way back, and then threw a couple more picks for good measure.

Comment

Manning isn't the problem. The problem is that the offensive line rarely gives him more than 2 seconds, the receivers drop a handful of passes every week, and last night there were a few pass interferences that weren't called. This Colts team is literally one of the worst in the league. Without Manning they would be a bottom 3 team, imo. I havee to wonder if that is the reason that Manning is not signing a contract yet? Maybe he wants to go a team with other good players so he will know what it is like.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information