Finnegan: Fined heavily or Suspended?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finnegan: Fined heavily or Suspended?

After watching this guy, I come to terms he is one of the NFL's dirtiest players. This guy was looking for a fight the whole game against Johnson. Johnson is a player with class and seriously lost his cool. But he was definately provoked and glad he hit him. I was just irritated that he didn't lay him out.

I think Johnson should be fined, but come on, Finnegan should be suspended. What do you think?

BTW, the comments by the Texans owner quite entertaining and said he won't punish Johnson for his behavior.

Suspend, I hate him. Make him an example.
    Just play me, baby

Comment

Yeah see if he is Clapping after not getting paid or playing a game or two.

Comment

Do we think Andre is getting suspended?
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Yeah I mean I am not trying to make Andre Johnson sound like a saint, but he seems like an even keeled guy and a nice guy. U have to do a lot of cheap bull **** to piss him that much off. And he seems to be involved with a lot of crap.

Comment

Keep an eye on James Harrison for suspension too, the NFL poster boy for penalties got flagged again for hitting a QB. Getting suspended against the Ravens would suck massive balls.

I wouldnt be suprised to see Andre, Finnegan and Harrison all suspended this week.

Comment

I love that Harrison is going to get flagged no matter what he does because of Goodell making an example out of him. Falling on cambell last week was the biggest pile of **** Ive seen in a long time. I say no way Finnegan gets suspended unless both of them do.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Finnegan= Josh Koscheck.

Both will probably be suspended for a game and Finnegan will be fined heavier for being an asshat.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Andre Johnson is so awesome. I would think he's gone for at least a game, probably two for what went down today. Finnegan is a punk and should be suspended, he's known for antagonizing people and I'm glad Johnson kicked his ass. Lets see Finnegan keep clapping when he is on the sideline.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post
                    After watching this guy, I come to terms he is one of the NFL's dirtiest players. This guy was looking for a fight the whole game against Johnson. Johnson is a player with class and seriously lost his cool. But he was definately provoked and glad he hit him. I was just irritated that he didn't lay him out.

I think Johnson should be fined, but come on, Finnegan should be suspended. What do you think?

BTW, the comments by the Texans owner quite entertaining and said he won't punish Johnson for his behavior.
                    What were the comments I'm curious lol.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

They'll probably both miss a game. Finnegan deserved 100% of what he got though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Kudos to Andre Johnson for kicking Finnegan's butt and landing some good hammerfists.
                        I would suspend both of them. Finnegan has been a punk since day 1 and he did a great job of instigating this. Johnson threw punches so he also be suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                          if crap like that continues, it will be really hard to continue to watch nfl games.
                          Agreed, I don't blame them for trying to protect their players, but I really don't see how he could of made that tackle and not fall on the QB, not to mention it wasn't apart of the new rules explanation. A big part of it is how quickly their implementing these rules without any consideration of how it will affect the game as a whole. But anyway..... just saw an espn interview where they said neither are expected to be suspended.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Finnegan is a repeat offender so he will probably get a harsher punishment but andre will get a fair sentence for those punches. What I kiked is what a ***** finnegan acted like after he got up off the ground. He throws his hands up like a little girl as if to say"hey man I was just kidding, why you swingin on me??" Lol after he rips the guys helmet off and is notorious for cheapshots, the guy gets a taste of his own medicine and showed that he's a big mouth from samford college trying to play and talk much bigger than he really is. I hooe the next guy he messes with just laughs at him.

Comment

Never played football but I did play lacrosse. I was really surprised at how easily they ripped each others helmets off. Reminded me of D2 Might Ducks.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                              12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information