The Jamaal Charles appreciation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
    You do realize that Chris Johnson has 6 100 yard games this year and Jamaal Chalres has 7 in his career. Yeah, and the only other thing he has on Jamaal Charles is 22 tds and about 2000 thousand rushing yards despite being drafted in the same year. Is today national **** on Titans players day? I love Jamaal as much as the next guy but one bad game from CJ and one Great day from Charles = OMG BEST EVER!?!!? for reals playa?
    That went over your head.

Comment

I'm sorry, just in a crappy mood.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

No one is saying CJ is a bum.

Charles is just as good, and he's a better pass catcher too. This year for JC is like 08 for CJ when he split with LenWhale. If Charles gets all the touches next year like CJ did last year, watch out.

Comment

Not to mention that Cassel and Bowe are finally looking like competent NFL players. That only aids Charles' awesomeness. He's gonna take a dump on the rest of the league these last five games, their schedule is cake.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            Not to mention that Cassel and Bowe are finally looking like competent NFL players. That only aids Charles' awesomeness. He's gonna take a dump on the rest of the league these last five games, their schedule is cake.
            If that happens, the Chargers aren't going to the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              that entire draft class was awesome.Dorsey, Albert, Flowers and JC = Epic win
              Glenn Dorsey is good...?

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                Glenn Dorsey is good...?
                He is a top 5, 5-tech active in the NFL right now.
                Originally posted by njx9
                i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

My name is vidae and I approve of this thread. I love me some JC! Second in the NFL in rushing, first in yards per carry, unf!

ps, yes, Jamaal Charles > Ray Rice! I can't wait to have a sig made for you APS! muahahah!
                  Last edited by vidae; 11-29-2010, 01:19 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                    My name is vidae and I approve of this thread. I love me some JC! Second in the NFL in rushing, first in yards per carry, unf!

ps, yes, Jamaal Charles > Ray Rice! I can't wait to have a sig made for you APS! muahahah!
                    Vidae wins.

Jamaal Charles is awesome. I would kill to have a RB of his caliber on the Seahawks.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                      Glenn Dorsey is good...?
                      Not just good, he's pretty damn awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        Not just good, he's pretty damn awesome.
                        I was hoping at the time that the Giants would have the balls to pony up a 2nd for him, and that the Chiefs would give him away.

But that's not happening now.

Just imagine what Dorsey would do as a 3 tech.

Comment

Hey, no thread hijacking. This thread is reserved for Charles knob slobbing, that's it!

Comment

He's also averaging 6.3 YPC...which would shatter the record for YPC over a season. Ridiculous.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

I remember when we needed a RB in 2008, a TON of us felt if we were going to get a time share back who splits carries why not take Charles in the 2nd round instead of getting virtual the same thing a round sooner with Felix? Desean Jackson and Jenkins in the 1st plus Charles in the 2nd would have been a wet dream.

None the less Charles has always had incredible vision to go with speed which is a deadly combination. After awhile KC started to go with more Zone Blocking and Charles has taken off ever since. He does need more carries, but he doesn't need as many as Chris Johnson gets. Get him his 20 touches, but keep a bigger back around to keep his legs fresh at seasons end.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

2009 video, but it rocks.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information